Problem computer is connected by Ethernet cable from an AT&T modem/router with two other computers in a LAN, which are both still getting a normal 12mbs.
So far, Iíve applied the following fixes to no avail:
1) Ran a multitude of antivirus software [CCleaner, MS Security Essentials, Malwarebytes, Smitfraudfix, RKill, ComboFix, Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, HiJackThis, Spybot, etc.] multiple times in both Normal and Safe mode.
2) Ran several diagnostics such as SG TCP Optimizer, Tracert.
3) Turned off all firewall & antivirus software.
4) Reset modem/router and switcher multiple times, flushed DNS.
5) Connected problem computer Ethernet cable directly to modem/router.
6) Swapped Ethernet cables with other ďnormalĒ computers on the LAN.
7) Uninstalled/reinstalled and updated both Realtek and Intel drivers.
8) Swapped input from Intel to Realtek and back. Drivers up to date.
9) Installed new Intel Gigabit NIC with updated driver.
10) Repair install of Win7.
11) AT&T ISP tech narrowed problem to my PC.
12) All other indications appear normal [device manager, Win7 diagnostics, etc.]
Can anyone suggest a fix I might have overlooked or is it time for a clean install of Win7 as a last resort?
ASUS LGA 1155 P8P67 Deluxe, INTEL CORE I7 2600K, CORSAIR 750W PSU, G.SKIL RIPJAWS X SERIES 4GBx2 DDR3 1600, WIN HOME PREM 7x64
Edited by hamluis, 13 June 2012 - 04:06 PM.
Moved from Web Browsing/Email to Win 7 - Hamluis.