Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird / Lagging Sound Heard AND The Games Start to LAG ....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 zkteh

zkteh

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

Weird / Lagging Sound Heard AND The Games Start to LAG ....

Here is the recorded sound file ..... and it is .AMR format , because i am using phone to record it ....
sound clip
I had heard the sound and facing the same issue in other computer ....

And this issue was intermittently issue .... sometimes the lagging issue (with the sound) will "disappear" .... for a long time...can even 3 months ...

I hope u all can understand me ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 symone80

symone80

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Zkteh, I also am experiencing this very same issue. What I have noticed is that when I check my task manager, there are several processes running for whatever browser I am currently running. Whether I use internet explorer or google chrome, it still happens. I believe all these processes running like this is using up too much memory as it shows my usage at almost 100%. I am going to write a question in the forum and hopefully we can get some help. Sorry I'm not writing with a solution, but I thought you would like to know that you aren't alone. B)

#3 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

but I thought you would like to know that you aren't alone.

I am going to write a question in the forum and hopefully we can get some help

ok... great ... pls let me know when a person responding to you ...

Whether I use internet explorer or google chrome, it still happens

same too... but rare ...

shows my usage at almost 100%

mine still okay ... i have better spec ....

I also am experiencing this very same issue

just when playing game ??

#4 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hi there,

Things to consider:

1. Use a program like HWMonitor to see if your CPU/GPU is overheating (esp. during the lags)

2. Uninstall your video and audio driver and install the latest version available. You could also try reinstalling the drivers.

3. If you can muster the courage to do so, disassemble the components inside your PC Case, give it a good cleaning and put it all back together. Check the connections too.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#5 symone80

symone80

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

Zkteh, Someone replied to me asking me to send them a text file of my processes. I did that two days ago and have yet to hear back. He seems to help quite a few people so he is probably just busy. However, the issue is still ongoing and it does appear to only be when I am plying games on Facebook, worse with those that have ads. I was able to successfully block some of those ads by right clicking on them, then clicking global setting to block them. Works with amazing speed for approximately 15-20 mins until it seems like the game "catches on" to what I did and put ups new ads and I have to start all over again with the blocking. Eventually, the issue pops up, freezing and lagging begins again with the sound lag that you mentioned in your post as well. It really is quite tiresome as they seem to have a never ending supply of ads. I am going to try some of the steps (running defrag in safe mode,Malwarebytes in safe mode etc...)that the admins posted under the forum for help with viruses and see if that helps. If not, I will be posting to that forum and I will let you know how it works out. If you receive help for yourself, please let me know what you hear back, if anything. :)

#6 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

HI, Reviver Soft ,...

i am having the same issue in another computer ...
different games ... too ... but very rare ..
i don't know why ..

ok.. i will try to note down the temperature ...
but i don't think the cable will loose ... or full with dust ...
it's still new ... :P

#7 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

BUMP ....

#8 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

Zkteh, Someone replied to me asking me to send them a text file of my processes. I did that two days ago and have yet to hear back. He seems to help quite a few people so he is probably just busy. However, the issue is still ongoing and it does appear to only be when I am plying games on Facebook, worse with those that have ads. I was able to successfully block some of those ads by right clicking on them, then clicking global setting to block them. Works with amazing speed for approximately 15-20 mins until it seems like the game "catches on" to what I did and put ups new ads and I have to start all over again with the blocking. Eventually, the issue pops up, freezing and lagging begins again with the sound lag that you mentioned in your post as well. It really is quite tiresome as they seem to have a never ending supply of ads. I am going to try some of the steps (running defrag in safe mode,Malwarebytes in safe mode etc...)that the admins posted under the forum for help with viruses and see if that helps. If not, I will be posting to that forum and I will let you know how it works out. If you receive help for yourself, please let me know what you hear back, if anything. smile.gif

Hi there,

Things to consider:

1. Use a program like HWMonitor to see if your CPU/GPU is overheating (esp. during the lags)

2. Uninstall your video and audio driver and install the latest version available. You could also try reinstalling the drivers.

3. If you can muster the courage to do so, disassemble the components inside your PC Case, give it a good cleaning and put it all back together. Check the connections too.

Hey , I Have found the solution .....   :bananas:  
just make sure the Input methods is in English "mode" ..... 

i think i had accidentally switched the Input method "via" Shortcut Key , recently   :unsure:

#9 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for the feedback...happy computing :).

Louis

#10 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

Thanks for the feedback...happy computing :).

Louis

Oh Yeah ~  :tophat: 

#11 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Here is the recorded sound file ..... and it is .AMR format , because i am using phone to record it ....
sound clip

https://soundcloud.com/zhee-kian-teh/sets/weird-lagging-sound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users