Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CLMLsvc.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Curious Mew

Curious Mew

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

Okay so get this.

I just recently reinstalled my computer, and have OVERWHELMINGLY updated all there is to update on this Windows 7 machine (I AM PRAYING SO, ANYWAY). After approximately 20 different restarts, hundreds of updates later.. I have this stubborn little popup coming up, telling me that CLMLsvc.exe has stopped responding?

So.. what can I do about this? It has something to do with Cyberlink, but I have no idea exactly what it is or what it does. I've never had any problems with it in the past, so as you can imagine, I'm a little baffled by this little problem. It appears to be taking up lots of my memory, and is constantly appearing to run in the background. Very annoying.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

Try reinstalling your cyberlink software.

#3 Curious Mew

Curious Mew
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Try reinstalling your cyberlink software.

hmm.. seems easier said than done, I'll look into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users