Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Interupted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gonz_Wai

Gonz_Wai

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 09 November 2004 - 11:50 PM

Hows it goin, I have this annoying problem that i cannot figure out I definitaly need some help. Heres a little about my computer, its built by me it running windows xp proffesional...the problem im having is when I lets say open AOL instant messanger, and then i decide to check my email and open up my mullberry account which needs to connect and then lets say open a website up to browse, one or all of the connections will be lost..its really annoying im having trouble playing games i have on the internet, even searching the the internet takes for ever with a t3!! and all sorts of stuff. I thought of a few things is it my college campus not letting me use enough bandwidth....no....is it sp2...uninstalled it so no....is it my cable from the hub.....no....is it windows installed properly.....no totally reformated it...any help with this problem would be AWESOME.... What hardware in the computer might it be??? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Bear

Bear

• Members
  • 342 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:36 PM

Please post you question on the Windows XP/NT/2000/2003 board you will have a better chance getting help by doing so. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

My System Specs

Comptia A+, Network + & MCP certified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users