Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-14.html

Adobe recommends users update their product installations to the latest versions:

• Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.235 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257.
  • Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.235 and earlier versions for Linux should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.236.
  • Flash Player installed with Google Chrome will be updated automatically, so no user action is required. Google Chrome users can verify that they have updated to Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.56, which includes Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257.
  • Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.8 and earlier versions on Android 4.x devices should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.9.
  • Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.9 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and earlier versions should update to Flash Player 11.1.111.10.
  • Users of Adobe AIR 3.2.0.2070 for Windows, Macintosh and Android should update to Adobe AIR 3.3.0.3610.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:21 AM

Update to Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257 caused Firefox 13 to crash. Anyone else see this behavior?

Posted Image

#3 sudsy

sudsy

• Members
  • 463 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Well I'm here just looking for something that fits" my situation. I have noticed a lot of problems with the new versions (yes the last 2) of Firefox. There is something wrong that is preventing my banks computer from remembering me when I log on to my account. If I use IE it works fine and I don't have to constantly answer the security questions. I am also having problems when I log on to my ISP sever to clean up my mailboxes. There is something missing. I just can't put my finger on it.

I have seen that Firefox Crash screen also but only a couple of times with version 12. Haven't had a repeat with version 13.

Sudsy
UFO pilot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users