Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Freeware That Records Streaming Video?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kalebbroo

kalebbroo

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

im looking for some freeware that records streaming video

im also looking for a rally good program that makes dvd's from video files i have on my computer the program that came with my computer suxx. the quality of every burn is horrable pls help if you can

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:51 PM

Hi there kalebbroo

You may like to try WM Recorder. It is a trial version but has great capabilites - you might like to purchase the program if you like it.

I saw this on a download site:

"WM Recorder is a revolutionary new way to record Windows Media video and audio streams. Now you can record: Music Videos, Music, Web Radio, Scientific (i.e. NASA video), News feeds, Corporate Videos, And any other Windows Media streaming content!
WM Recorder is extremely easy to use. With just one click, any streamed Windows Media?? video or audio is saved as a recorded file on your PC automatically!
Advanced users will appreciate the ability to record at the highest quality on slow connections, record password protected content, build and record playlists, record multiple streams at once, split and merge files, and more.

http://www.gold-software.com/download3414.html.

David

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:27 PM

Also, the San Francisco Chronicle's tech Q&A guy recommends Replay A/V

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...BUGG4H2GGQ1.DTL

#4 jbravo

jbravo