Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transferring bookmark from Firefox to Chrome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 johhny

johhny

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

Hey guys.... :hello:
I am looking for some help here.. I need to know how we can transfer bookmarks from one browser to another. I use Chrome and there are many bookmarks on my Firefox browser. I need to shift it to Chrome.. Any idea??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hello,

Close Firefox and open chrome. Look for the wrench icon on the right on chrome, click it then look for import bookmarks And settings, click that and where is gives you a choice of browsers select Firefox, it will then import them all. :)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 johhny

johhny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

Hey... thnkyou for the help....

#4 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

You are welcome! :)

Have a good day,

~Computerxpds
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users