Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected Wordpress site - not sure where to ask for help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 neolithic

neolithic

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hi, I have 2 wordpress sites that have been hacked via FTP. I am looking for help to clean the malware from the sites. Not really sure if this is the right place to get help with an issue like this or not? Both sites have been marked as suspicious by Google and I would like to get them working properly.

Apologies if it's in the wrong place but not really sure where to post

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

If you pm me the domains of the site I can take a look at them. Are they still infected? Are they still alive?

Once you clean up the hack/malware, Google is fairly good about removing the notice.

#3 therealtabby

therealtabby

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

I have a VERY similar problem and my hosting company is ZERO help.  Can someone please help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users