Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Waz Up?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bigrob7605

Bigrob7605

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hey everyone. Im new here and man do i have one hell of a crazy zero access rootkit virus trojan malware pos on my system. It has put me through hell and i have thrown everything i have at it and i took most of it down. But it still works and piss's me off. Its smart and it knows when your trying to remove it and everything. Man.... I have been working with bitdefender to try and work on a fix and such but no such luck yet. So far its named Sirefef.FY

And its got 3 components. the ini files that are locked with zero access in the windows assembly gac_32 and 64 folders. Btw it hides them lol. And it had some components in the installer folder where the thing was dropping more malware on my system. And then the conserv.dll that was in my windows folder. But yea its nice to be a member and i wonder if anyone else has any idea's about this sucker =P. I even tried to boot into lynix and unix and everything and no go. Still will not come off. Grrr!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hi, And :welcome:

Am I infected? What do I do?
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum103.html

Am I infected? What do I do?

You never thought that it could happen to you, but it did. You went out and got infected with a nasty bit of malware that has dug its smelly claws into the very bowels of your computer. Fret not, for help is at hand! Use this forum to vanquish the evil intruder!
No DDS, HijackThis, or ComboFix logs should be posted in this forum.

Or

Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html

One of the last bastions of computer security warriors and healers. Bring your troubled PC here for top-of-the-line help with Malware Analysis and Removal by our trained professionals. This forum is only for those seeking aide with Malware removal. For security purposes, only authorized personnel may respond to requests for assistance.

Don't forget to read the information at the top of the forum page before posting.

Good Luck
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users