Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A problem caused the program to stop working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cycle

cycle

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 PM

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

I have a Dell Notebook a Studio 1555 running Vista SP2 on it. I've used the computer a long time and as far as I know nothing has changed as far as adding new hardware or installing new software.

When I boot up everytime after windows vista loads it get error messages that pop up and says, "itunes helper has stopped working, A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I get the same error everytime with Norton Internet Security, hpwuschd application, and google installer. THen the computer looks like its running okay, except those programs aren't running... THen as I'm working on the computer other applications give me the same thing.

The computer will not boot into safe mode it just locks up.

Help please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

Have you tried removing certain programs that continuously gives the stop errors? Have you tried running a clean boot in win vista?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users