Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rkill & Logmein Technician

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rob McClure

Rob McClure

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

I am using the RKill program to disable Windows Pro Safety Virus that we have gotten in several locations and it is working great so I can run Malwarebytes to remove the virus. My question is that I fix a lot of computers for our office remotely via Logmein Rescue. When I copy Rkill to there machine and run it, it deactivates the virus but it also decativates my logmein session so I can't clean the virus. Is there a command line to not have it stop the logmein session? Or any other suggestions on how to do it.. Some of my locations are 200 miles away and they have no IT/Computer guy there. So previously I had to drive and swap the hard drive. But since I started using Rkill it makes it easier to clean however I can't do with Logmein Sessions. Love the program thanks for the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi

Check this thread

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic322731.html

You can also post your issue in this thread regarding rkill