Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello from flecc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flecc

flecc

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

Thank you to all "bleeping computer" staff and contributors for their assistance and running this website & service. It is much appreciated.

flecc - I have enough computer knowledge to be dangerous to my own system....forced to learn IT out of necessity to operate business. Thank you all at bleeping computers and contributors.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

Thanks for joining and for the compliment. I think you will find the practical information (not to mention specific help with problems) especially useful in your business.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 flecc

flecc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

I agree. Thank you for your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users