Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shopping around for a Ipad folio case equipped W/ keyboard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kman12

Kman12

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

I've been shopping around for an Ipad folio case(pref. light metal or aluminum that is equipped with a keyboard built into it;that will work with the Ipad I. However, I haven't been able to find anything that meets my requirements overall when searching on Amazon. I'd also prefer a keyboard folio that is very lightweight if anyone knows of any.

So I'm looking for a folio that is very lightweight, durable, and under $70. I'd prefer something that is made out of metal or aluminum but its fine if it's not. As long as it's a folio with a keyboard equipped in it and it meets my previously mentioned specifications.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions I get! :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YourTechBoy

YourTechBoy

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

How about a

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0079TOG82/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1370494094&sr=8-2&keywords=ipad+folio+with+keyboard&condition=used

For $30.00

#3 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

I found what looks to be a good one. It's 80$. 

http://www.amazon.com/Quality-Aluminum-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Apple/dp/B007FTX3VC/ref=sr_1_8?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1370575724&sr=1-8&keywords=ipad+folio+with+keyboard

Lucky for you though, it's on sale with a 66% price reduction. Only 26$.

Unofficial iOS Genius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users