Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hard Disk cannot.continue loading windows

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 suryo

suryo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

I have an old 2.5 sata hdd (it was from my notebook) that does have windows already. when I plug it to my other laptop (as internal hdd) it works normally...but when I plug it in my AMD Desktop (AMD Buldoser fx-4100,2gb ddr3,with powr 5v and 12v because I cant find the 3v) it always stopped when It is about to open windows user log in screen...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

A hard drive with a Windows install...from a different computer...should be expected to not function correctly as a boot drive.

Such a drive reflects Windows settings and drivers which do no relate to the second system.

Changing a Motherboard or Moving Hard Drive - http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

Louis

#3 suryo

suryo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

A hard drive with a Windows install...from a different computer...should be expected to not function correctly as a boot drive.

Such a drive reflects Windows settings and drivers which do no relate to the second system.

Changing a Motherboard or Moving Hard Drive - http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

Louis

When I repair the windows...
it always failed...

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you go back and read that link I supplied...the author did not warrant a techique that will work.

There is no such, other than a clean install.

What is suggested is only something that MAY work, for certain users, in certain cases/situations.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users