Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Windows XP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 klassic

klassic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Last night the power flashed at my house turning my computer off. When I turned it on this morning I am getting a BSOD before it logs into windows. The windows logo shows up for a brief time before the BSOD.

The error is:
0000007B BA4C7524 00000034 00000000 00000000

I think it might have something to do with the MBR based on some preliminary searching online. The problem is right now the computer dual boots Windows XP and Windows 7. I am posting this from Windows 7 as it seems to be working fine. Can anyone help me with this BSOD?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

We need to know more about your BSODs...

Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)

No installation required.

Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program and When scanning is done, go to Edit > Select All.

Then go to File > Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.

Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

Compliments of Broni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users