Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Riddle For U.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rabbuk

Rabbuk

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

you are traveling with a friend in africa. You come across a lost merchant who is starving to death on the side of the road after being robbed. He says if you will share you loaves of bread with him he will give you some chests filled with gold when you get back to his palace. You share three loaves and your friend shares 5. When you get to the merchants palace he gives you 8 chests of gold. He splits the gold giving you three and your friend five. your friend then says this is not a fair division of the gold. What does the friend propose as a fairer division? Thanks took me a while to get this one enjoy. Plz dont google it its a classic problem. *Note: u share all the bread equally among your three companions. if uve heard it b4 plz dotn answer right away give the new people a chance. Thanks. Feel free to post more riddles.
Rabbuk

[size=7]GO BEARS!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:22 PM

.....wasnt this answered in a previous thread.....?

#3 Rabbuk

Rabbuk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:57 PM

shh im reusing my riddle dont spoil it
Rabbuk

[size=7]GO BEARS!

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

shh im reusing my riddle dont spoil it

Sh... don't you think people will catch on? :thumbsup:

Edited by yano, 01 March 2006 - 04:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users