Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Topic for Jokes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Undefeatable RJ

Undefeatable RJ

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 AM

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hey, a friend of mine who used to have a BC account just told me about a topic "Jokes For Budz" which is another column for jokes besides "Funny Bones" and "Funny Bones 2"..

He gave me the link, but I could not seem to open it..

Does anyone know about this "Jokes for Budz"? Or was my friend lying and gave me a wrong link?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,732 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

It was deleted for content and that was part of the reason your 'friend' no longer has their account here at Bleeping Computer.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Undefeatable RJ

Undefeatable RJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

Oh! Is there anyway we can convince the person who started that topic to repost it? Well, just curios what was its contents..

Too bad for me I signed up an account here too late..

Funny bones are funny and entertaining.. I have read it like more than five times, but still wondering if there is another link for jokes topic here..

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,732 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

The person who started the topic you're asking about, has had their account removed by the admin team. One of the reasons the account was removed, was due to the content of that joke topic that you ask to be reposted. No it won't be reposted by the individual, nor will we allow the subject matter that was in it to be posted by another member.

Hopefully that explanation is more clear.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Undefeatable RJ

Undefeatable RJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

oh ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users