Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Forwarding Outlook emails to another email account

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SticksOfBacon

SticksOfBacon

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hello all, I was wondering if possible is their a way to have emails that are sent to a Outlook account be forwarded to a yahoo or gmail account. I've tried using the out of office assistant but doesn't seem to work. Is there another way in the server settings or Outlook settings? Or is it just not possible.

Our company is using exchange server 2003 w/Outlook 2007

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 th3p00r

th3p00r

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

on your outlook go to Tools-->Rules and Alerts-->New Rules-->Check messages when they arrive-->select Through the specified account or Sender is in specified address book or people/distribution list-->select forward it to....next-->next-->Finish.

#3 The_Outkast

The_Outkast

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

If the above solution does not work (although it should), let me know. You can do it within Active Directory as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users