Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for a new phone: upgrading from LG enV Touch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Orange Milk

Orange Milk

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

So basically my enV Touch, which I've had for two and a half years, is falling apart. Its internal screen has gone completely blank and the battery life seems to be getting shorter faster every day. With that said, I am unsure of what phone to get next.. I'm not sure that I really want a smartphone, but I do want to be able to use twitter and maybe even facebook on it. Also, I would like something with a keyboard. I was thinking about the Droid 4, but it seems too big and expensive (with its data plan, anyway. I like the starting price of $99). I also like the size of the enV's display (3.0 inch screens), and I want something to be able to fit in my pocket (and, if it makes a difference, I have always used a case with my current phone, and I have gotten used to its size in my pocket, so I can probably get used to something a little bigger if I have to). I was also thinking about the Ally, but that type of phone is already two years old, and I want something to last at least as long as my current phone has.

Thanks for all of your help!

(By the way, if it seems like there's a topic like this on Yahoo Answers, it's because I've created the same question over there too! haha.)

Edited by Orange Milk, 29 May 2012 - 10:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users