Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 starter wont boot

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kyves16

kyves16

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 AM

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this forum, a friend a mine told me about it and I have decided to try it given my degree of desperation. Here is my issue:

I own an hp mini 210-2145dx and I had a crack screen on it. Because I have software on my netbook that I didnt want to loose I removed my HD and put it in another hp mini(hp mini 110) thinking it was going to work. When I try to boot the HD from the other mini it didnt work so I remove the disk and put it back in the original machine and it's not working either. It starts to boot up but thenstop and ask me to either launch startup repair or start windows normally if I select repair it goes all the way through the repair then tell me it couldnt repair it and gives me this message

Problem signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem signature 03: unknown
Problem signature 04: 21200539
Problem signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem signature 06: 7
Problem signature 07: bad driver

Can anybody please help with this issue? or better yet, is there even a solution to this problem that doesnt require me to reload the OS.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users