Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to completely fix Smart Fortress virus.. help please

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Samuel72991

Samuel72991

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

Hi, I am new to the forum, I hope somebody can help me out.

I got the virus on Sunday morning. I downloaded fixexec.exe and followed the steps I found online (posted by bleeping computers). I ran the .exe and later ran a outdated (but later updated to current) version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

At first it didn't detect all the threats (3 objects found). After I did a full scan again, it detected 19 more objects. I successfully removed them all.

Unfortunately.. the Smart Fortress 2012 icon is still on my desktop.. I am afraid to move it or uninstall it because I don't want to run it again..

I went to google and performed a search (I can go on IE right now). However, it redirects me to another website.. some "never before seen Emma Watson video."

I immediately closed the window knowing that it is spoofed (is that the correct term?).. I performed a scan again (using MBAM) and found one object. I removed it again.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS

1. Smart Fortress 2012 icon is still on my desktop. Did I completely remove the virus? MBAM scan results did NOT list Smart Fortress as one of the detected threats, thus I ain't sure if I completely fixed the virus.

2. My computer is running slower.. it used to be faster, but now, it takes a long time to open videos/files. Before, the USB slot couldn't read my flash drives (now it could). I KNOW something is wrong but after performing more MBAM scans, I couldn't detect anything..

3. I DO NOT see the "Emma Watson" redirecting website anymore, but when I search on google, it takes a long time to load (Yahoo works faster). The tab reads "SEEKING PORTALS" and I DO NOT go to the correct website but I get redirected..

I know something is wrong but I cannot find the answer online.. I hope somebody can help me, this problem is driving me crazy.. many thanks.

Samuel

Edited by hamluis, 29 May 2012 - 05:34 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hope somebody can recommend me a program to search for the "hidden virus"... I do not want to erase all my files..

Right now, I cannot look at my history (not even yesterday's)... And, when I stay logged on (on this forum or hotmail, etc.), after I shut down my computer; I get logged out of my account...

Hope somebody can reply and give me some help.

#3 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

no replies... hope these images explain my computer situation more and trigger some help :wacko:

Posted Imagestill

I stopped Smart Fortress from running and after more scans.. for some reason, the icon changed photo (on the upper corner). What happened? Is this good or bad?

Posted Image

This problem bothered me for a long time.. shouldn't be related but I hope it can be fixed.. I set Google as my home page, but for some reason, when I click IE, I get to this page.. When this window is open, when I click IE again; SOMETIMES, Google pops up (not this site).

Posted Image

A copy of my portable hard drive. The folders use to show icons (photos) only, but now, it is all in detail view...... When I click on a folder, it is the same.. In order to see the photo, I right click and go to view -> large icons. It should show "large icons" permanently after I click it, but after I leave the window, it goes back to "details view"...

Posted Image

Sorry for this screen cap.. messed up a little but anyway, just shows how my history is disrupted (tabs do not show sites I visited.. EVEN YESTERDAY's!). I am getting worried..

Posted Image

I search Bleeping computers on Google and should be directed to the main page. However...

I get redirected:

Posted Image

This is the most serious problem I have.. pretty sure this "virus" in my computer is causing it to go slow, USB ports to act abnormally, etc...

Hope somebody can help me out here on what to do. Thank you very much.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Please follow this guide:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-smart-fortress-2012

Once completed post the logs here.

#5 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

Sorry, I have a question to ask. If I already scanned the computer using MBAM, should I uninstall MBAM; install it as a new program and then scan the computer OR follow the steps and just scan the computer using the current MBAM I have installed?

*Edit: Removed quote. Moved post from Please post in this topic if you have not received help after three days and merged it into this topic ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 June 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

Follow this Prep Guide now. Make no other changes as it may affect things.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....Preparation Guide ,do steps 6-9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9 which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If GMER won't run (it may not on a 64 bit system) skip it and move on.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Follow this Prep Guide now. Make no other changes as it may affect things.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....Preparation Guide ,do steps 6-9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9 which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If GMER won't run (it may not on a 64 bit system) skip it and move on.

Let me know if that went well.

Hi, sorry for the delay. I successfully downloaded DDS and did step #6, but.. for some reason, the program cannot run. Please look at the screen capture below.

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr123/Samuel72991/Public/screencap1.jpg

What should I do next? Many thanks.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

You're welcome!!

If you cannot get DDS to work, please try this instead.

Please download OTL by OldTimer and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other applications and windows so that you have nothing open.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.

Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
    If you receive a UAC prompt asking if you would like to continue running the program, you should press the Continue button.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
    Leave the remaining selections to the default settings.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Do not use the computer while the scan is in progress.
  • When the scan is complete, two log files will open in Notepad:
    • OTListIt.txt <- (will be maximized)
    • Extras.txt <- (will be minimized in the Task Bar).
  • Both logs are automatically saved to the Desktop.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of OTListIt.txt and Extras.txt in your next reply.
    If the Extras.txt log is too long, you may need to add a second reply to your thread or upload it as an attachment.
  • Click the red X in the upper right corner to exit OTL.
Important: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow the Prep Guide but were unable to get DDS to run. If OTL did not work, then reply back here.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

Thanks boopme:

I followed the Prep Guide but was unable to get DDS to run

OTListIt.txt

OTL logfile created on: 6/5/2012 9:54:46 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.46.1 Folder = C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop
Enterprise Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 0.97 Gb Available Physical Memory | 48.64% Memory free
3.98 Gb Paging File | 2.43 Gb Available in Paging File | 61.02% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.05 Gb Total Space | 13.59 Gb Free Space | 9.11% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: PC72991 | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\Antimalware\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\GridService\peer.exe (FS2YOU)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\SSA\FcsSas.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Windows\System32\mpnorint.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2native.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (MBAMService) -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
SRV - (Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Audit Service) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AERTFilters) -- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV - (WatAdminSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (FCSAM) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (VMTools) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\vmtoolsd.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (VMUpgradeHelper) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VMUpgradeHelper.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (TPVCGateway) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\TPVCGateway.exe (ThinPrint GmbH)
SRV - (TPAutoConnSvc) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\TPAutoConnSvc.exe (ThinPrint AG)
SRV - (wuauserv) -- C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (StorSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\StorSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SensrSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\sensrsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (PeerDistSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\PeerDistSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (RemoteAccess) -- C:\Windows\System32\mprdim.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Mcx2Svc) -- C:\Windows\System32\Mcx2Svc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NetTcpPortSharing) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (vvdsvc) -- C:\Program Files\jghdtv\Kernel\vjocx\vjocx.dll (南京纳加软件有限公司)
SRV - (FcsSas) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\SSA\FcsSas.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (DfsC) -- System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys File not found
DRV - (MBAMProtector) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)
DRV - (dc3d) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dc3d.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (Acceler) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Accelern.sys (ST Microelectronics)
DRV - (RSPCIESTOR) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RtsPStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (vmscsi) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmscsi.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (VMMEMCTL) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\Drivers\memctl\vmmemctl.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vmdebug) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmdebug.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vmrawdsk) -- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\vmrawdsk.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vmhgfs) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmhgfs.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (VMAUDIO) VMware VMaudio (VMAUDIO) (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmaudio.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vmmouse) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmmouse.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vm3dmp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vm3dmp.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (vmci) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmci.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV - (crcdisk) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\crcdisk.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vmbus) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (storflt) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmstorfl.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (storvsc) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\storvsc.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vwifimp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifimp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (WinUsb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\winusb.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (s3cap) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vms3cap.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (VMBusHID) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VMBusHID.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (udfs) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\udfs.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (cdfs) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cdfs.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wdcsam.sys (Western Digital Technologies)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default Download Directory = C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 93 AD D7 B2 49 AB CA 01 [binary data]
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\..\URLSearchHook: {1E315374-71A5-471A-B683-4C4ADB5C588B} - C:\Program Files\jghdtv\Kernel\pipi\JfCheck.dll (PIPI Tech.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {DD403B7E-23E4-4552-A226-F0073C796EF4}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\..\SearchScopes\{DD403B7E-23E4-4552-A226-F0073C796EF4}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&startIndex={startIndex?}&startPage={startPage}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}:14.0.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.27
FF - user.js - File not found

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@canon.com/MycameraPlugin: C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\NPCIG.dll (CANON INC.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeLive,version=1.4: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@qq.com/npqscall,version=1.0.0: %commonprogramfiles%\tencent\NPQSCALL\npqscall.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=12.0.1.647: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprjplug;version=12.0.1.647: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpchromebrowserrecordext;version=12.0.1.660: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprphtml5videoshim;version=12.0.1.660: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpjplug;version=12.0.1.660: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nsJSRealPlayerPlugin;version=: File not found

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\Firefox\Ext [2011/07/14 12:37:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 12.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2012/05/14 14:30:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 12.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2012/01/09 22:32:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/02/11 15:07:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions
[2012/05/03 18:22:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\46x1hy16.default\extensions
[2012/01/10 13:04:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2012/05/14 14:30:05 | 000,097,208 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2011/07/19 05:05:25 | 000,476,904 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2012/03/29 10:09:35 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2012/03/29 10:09:35 | 000,002,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml

Hosts file not found
O2 - BHO: (PIPI Link Helper) - {1A3440C6-F123-4CAB-84EE-C814E1AE0D8F} - C:\Program Files\jghdtv\Kernel\pipi\JfCheck.dll (PIPI Tech.)
O2 - BHO: (RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer) - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
O2 - BHO: (Groove GFS Browser Helper) - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Office Document Cache Handler) - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Microsoft Forefront Client Security Antimalware Service] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Client\Antimalware\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VMware Tools] C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VMwareTray.exe (VMware, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VMware User Process] C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VMwareUser.exe (VMware, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500..\Run: [Grid Service] C:\Program Files\GridService\peer.exe (FS2YOU)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500..\Run: [QQIntl] C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQIntl\Bin\QQ.exe (Tencent)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Mother\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HideSCAHealth = 1
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VSock SDK\bin\win32\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VSock SDK\bin\win32\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000020 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000021 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000022 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000023 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000024 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000025 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000026 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000027 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000028 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000029 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000030 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000031 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000032 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL File not found
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {5AE58FCF-6F6A-49B2-B064-02492C66E3F4} http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/ClientControl/en/x86/MuCatalogWebControl.cab?1266849271471 (MUCatalogWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{03EEB1F1-4827-42D4-8323-ED2D6DB6C431}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{F04600CA-D9C3-451E-9AF6-6FEFD72C1D3E}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/06/10 17:42:20 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{14b3df32-17e4-11df-9f74-000c297a3deb}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{14b3df32-17e4-11df-9f74-000c297a3deb}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O33 - MountPoints2\{7ebf89a2-1749-11df-b4fd-806e6f6e6963}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{7ebf89a2-1749-11df-b4fd-806e6f6e6963}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\autorun.bat
O33 - MountPoints2\{8e147002-faa5-11df-8238-f04da2468761}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{8e147002-faa5-11df-8238-f04da2468761}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O33 - MountPoints2\{ebc033d2-bfdf-11e0-8171-f04da2468761}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{ebc033d2-bfdf-11e0-8171-f04da2468761}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = "D:\WD SmartWare.exe" autoplay=true
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O36 - AppCertDlls: Dispator - (C:\Windows\system32\mpnorint.dll) - C:\Windows\System32\mpnorint.dll ()
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/06/05 21:50:26 | 000,596,480 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/06/05 21:08:59 | 000,607,260 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\dds.scr
[2012/05/27 23:07:34 | 000,883,616 | ---- | C] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FixExec.exe
[2012/05/27 14:58:40 | 000,883,616 | ---- | C] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\FixExec.exe
[2012/05/27 03:22:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smart Fortress 2012
[2012/05/27 03:09:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\F4D55F4A212C2CDD0003B6D9A6014588
[2012/05/27 03:08:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Item
[2012/05/14 14:30:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Mozilla
[2012/05/14 14:30:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
[2012/05/09 16:54:39 | 003,902,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2012/05/09 16:54:38 | 003,958,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2012/05/09 16:54:37 | 002,342,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
[2012/05/09 16:54:34 | 001,074,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DWrite.dll
[2012/05/09 16:54:33 | 001,170,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10warp.dll
[2012/05/09 16:54:33 | 000,739,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d2d1.dll
[2012/05/09 16:54:33 | 000,218,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll
[2012/05/09 16:54:33 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/06/05 21:50:31 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/06/05 21:13:57 | 000,193,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\screen cap 1.jpg
[2012/06/05 21:09:01 | 000,607,260 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\dds.scr
[2012/06/05 21:06:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\defogger_reenable
[2012/06/05 21:06:24 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2012/06/05 16:15:39 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2012/06/05 09:35:11 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-a289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/06/05 09:35:11 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-a289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/06/05 09:27:02 | 1602,244,608 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2012/05/29 16:28:20 | 000,000,004 | ---- | M] () -- C:\authres.html
[2012/05/28 10:46:18 | 000,618,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2012/05/28 10:46:18 | 000,107,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2012/05/28 02:30:10 | 000,001,067 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2012/05/27 14:57:50 | 000,883,616 | ---- | M] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FixExec.exe
[2012/05/27 14:57:50 | 000,883,616 | ---- | M] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\FixExec.exe
[2012/05/27 03:22:33 | 000,001,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Smart Fortress 2012.lnk
[2012/05/27 03:12:19 | 000,031,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbhc.sys
[2012/05/27 03:09:42 | 000,056,320 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mpnorint.dll
[2012/05/16 17:16:21 | 000,003,080 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\httpclient.error
[2012/05/10 10:23:11 | 000,410,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/06/05 21:13:56 | 000,193,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\screen cap 1.jpg
[2012/06/05 21:06:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\defogger_reenable
[2012/06/05 21:06:20 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2012/05/27 03:22:33 | 000,001,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Smart Fortress 2012.lnk
[2012/05/27 03:12:19 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbhc.sys
[2012/05/27 03:09:41 | 000,056,320 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mpnorint.dll
[2012/03/28 11:26:33 | 000,190,504 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2012/01/09 01:16:16 | 000,012,054 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\55tkv58dkt0336uqqar78tkqkr3kj23eyr2d13t6s48tse
[2012/01/09 01:16:16 | 000,012,054 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\55tkv58dkt0336uqqar78tkqkr3kj23eyr2d13t6s48tse
[2012/01/08 00:23:52 | 000,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\powerplayer.ini
[2012/01/08 00:23:52 | 000,000,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\psnetwork.ini
[2011/08/26 22:06:43 | 000,018,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\QQVistaHelper.dll
[2011/07/31 14:31:38 | 003,854,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ffmpeg.dll
[2011/07/19 15:08:04 | 000,074,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_vfw.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:48 | 000,259,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\TomsMoComp_ff.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:36 | 000,158,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_unrar.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:34 | 001,524,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_samplerate.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:34 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_wmv9.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:32 | 000,145,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_libmad.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:30 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\libmpeg2_ff.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:30 | 000,113,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_liba52.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:28 | 000,327,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_libfaad2.dll
[2011/07/19 15:06:28 | 000,211,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ff_libdts.dll
[2011/06/12 20:48:58 | 000,000,090 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\avbase.dat
[2011/05/30 09:42:50 | 000,240,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2011/05/23 03:46:30 | 000,645,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2011/03/03 07:40:08 | 000,150,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mkx.dll
[2011/03/03 07:39:56 | 000,109,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\avi.dll
[2011/03/03 07:39:46 | 000,141,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mp4.dll
[2011/03/03 07:39:34 | 000,123,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ogm.dll
[2011/03/03 07:39:02 | 000,113,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dsmux.exe
[2011/03/03 07:38:54 | 000,154,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ts.dll
[2011/03/03 07:38:40 | 000,249,856 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dxr.dll
[2011/03/03 07:38:10 | 000,097,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\avs.dll
[2011/03/03 07:38:04 | 000,137,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mkv2vfr.exe
[2011/03/03 07:37:50 | 000,093,184 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\avss.dll
[2011/03/03 07:37:40 | 000,358,400 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\gdsmux.exe
[2011/03/03 07:35:32 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mkzlib.dll
[2011/03/03 07:35:26 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mkunicode.dll
[2010/08/18 15:56:38 | 000,000,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\Registration.ini

========== Hard Links - Junction Points - Mount Points - Symbolic Links ==========
[C:\Windows\$NtUninstallKB52866$] -> Error: Cannot create file handle -> Unknown point type

< End of report >

#10 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 6/5/2012 9:54:46 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.46.1 Folder = C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop
Enterprise Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 0.97 Gb Available Physical Memory | 48.64% Memory free
3.98 Gb Paging File | 2.43 Gb Available in Paging File | 61.02% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.05 Gb Total Space | 13.59 Gb Free Space | 9.11% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: PC72991 | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

========== Firewall Settings ==========

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{00F93853-D9D3-4795-A89E-84CCBA0205C9}" = Microsoft IntelliPoint 8.0
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 27
"{28C2DED6-325B-4CC7-983A-1777C8F7FBAB}" = RealUpgrade 1.1
"{2A3FC24C-6EC0-4519-A52B-FDA4EA9B2D24}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{3CA54984-A14B-42FE-9FF1-7EA90151D725}" = Tencent QQ
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
"{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7770E71B-2D43-4800-9CB3-5B6CAAEBEBEA}" = RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime
"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update
"{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{90140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
"{90140000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010
"{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010
"{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010
"{90140000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010
"{90140000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Dell Touchpad
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.2
"{AE3CF174-872C-46C6-B9F6-C0593F3BC7B8}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.4
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{B3575D00-27EF-49C2-B9E0-14B3D954E992}" = Apple Application Support
"{C23CD6DA-1958-43A5-ADD0-59396572E02E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{C6150D8A-86ED-41D3-87BB-F3BB51B0B77F}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{C73CA646-73B3-4AEF-A136-C37505745174}" = iTunes
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{D03482C5-9AD8-496D-B388-692AE04C93AF}" = Bonjour
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{DDCD95B5-7230-462F-9889-7EBBEE74123C}" = Microsoft Forefront Client Security Antimalware Service
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E5B21F11-6933-4E0B-A25C-7963E3C07D11}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{E8B56B38-A826-11DB-8C83-0011430C73A4}" = Microsoft Forefront Client Security State Assessment Service
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FE2F6A2C-196E-4210-9C04-2B1BC21F07EF}" = VMware Tools
"{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 4.65
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"CameraWindowDC8" = Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC 8
"CameraWindowLauncher" = Canon Utilities CameraWindow
"CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task" = CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task for ZoomBrowser EX
"Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX" = Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX
"Canon MOV Decoder" = Canon MOV Decoder
"Canon MOV Encoder" = Canon MOV Encoder
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.61.0.1400
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"MovieEditTask" = Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
"MovieUploaderForYouTube" = Canon Utilities Movie Uploader for YouTube
"Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 en-US)
"MozillaMaintenanceService" = Mozilla Maintenance Service
"MyCamera" = Canon Utilities MyCamera
"MyTV+3.4.0.5" = MyTV+
"Office14.PROPLUS" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
"PhotoStitch" = Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
"RaySource" = RaySource 2.2.0.1
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"Software Guide" = Canon DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk Software Guide
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Dell Touchpad
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.0.5
"Windows 7 - Codec Pack" = Windows 7 Codec Pack 3.3.0
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"ZoomBrowser EX" = Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
"ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility" = Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility
"憤嫖詢萇荌萇弝 JGHDTV 2009" = 憤嫖詢萇荌萇弝 JGHDTV 2009 v1.3.0

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2587768416-987310435-1559643690-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Smart Fortress 2012" = Smart Fortress 2012

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:25 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100
Description = Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:25 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100
Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 2216587

Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 2216587

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100
Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 2217601

Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 2217601

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:27 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:27 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100
Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 2218615

Description = Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 2218615

Error - 4/10/2012 9:44:28 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100

[ System Events ]
Error - 6/5/2012 4:15:39 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client | ID = 1012
Description = There was an error while attempting to read the local hosts file.

Error - 6/5/2012 4:15:46 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Resource
Publication service which failed to start because of the following error: %%-2147024891

Error - 6/5/2012 4:15:46 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with
the following error: %%-2147024891

Error - 6/5/2012 8:01:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with
the following error: %%-2147024891

Error - 6/5/2012 8:01:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Resource
Publication service which failed to start because of the following error: %%-2147024891

Error - 6/5/2012 8:27:25 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155
Description = The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR7.

Error - 6/5/2012 8:27:25 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 6/5/2012 8:27:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 6/5/2012 8:27:26 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 6/5/2012 8:27:27 PM | Computer Name = PC72991 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

< End of report >

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:24 PM

Sorry samuel I was not clearer.

We are replacing DDS with OTL .. so we still need the new topic

#12 Samuel72991

Samuel72991
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

Sorry samuel I was not clearer.

We are replacing DDS with OTL .. so we still need the new topic

Sorry, don't understand your meaning.. you want me to create a new topic in the "Am I Infected" thread and post the log results?

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

Please create the new topic here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users