Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Trailerman

Trailerman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

Hi all, just got my registration set up and it suggested I say hi here. My name comes from the fact that I live in 55+ Trailer park. You only own the trailer and rent the lot but it's the closest I've ever come to any type of home ownership in 65 years. Of course the reason I'm online googling computer forums is because I have a problem and this site looked promising. If you'll excuse me, I'm going off to try to find the appropriate forum for my particular dilemma... Well it's about 10 minutes later and I see I'm going to have to wait a bit before I post that problem. All I can say is I'm glad I bought a laptop as well as my desktop.

Edited by Trailerman, 28 May 2012 - 10:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users