Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RocketLife

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 willy800

willy800

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

I find that I have a new icon on my Taskbar-"RocketLife".
I looked in Add/Remove programs, it's not there.
Ran "msconfig", it's not there.
I appears about every 5 minutes or so, I right click on it and uncheck everything, then click on "Quit" and it goes away for awhile then comes back.
I have no idea where I got it or how to get rid of it.

Thanks,
Tim

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

I would like for you to download the following: Super Anti-Spyware:

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are unchecked (leave all others checked):
    • Ignore files larger then 4mb
    • Ignore non-executable files

Now Perform the scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
    • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
    • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
    • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
    • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
    • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
    • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
    • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
    • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.[list]
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

SAS Portable
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Also please download the following:

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

No installation required.

Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.

Go File>Save, and save it as AutoRuns.txt file to know location.

You must select Text from drop-down menu as a file type:

Posted Image

Attach the file to your next reply.

Compliments of Broni

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

Looks like a photo management browser add on. http://www.rocketlife.com/index.html

Check your browser's add-ons or plug-ins and see if you can disable or uninstall it there.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

While I was waiting on replies, I ran Malwarebytes. It says I am clean.
I looked at the "Manage Addons" for IE and found 3 from "Visan Corp" under "Run without permission". I disabled them all.
Will do the SAS thing above next.

Thanks guys,
Tim

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

I looked at the "Manage Addons" for IE and found 3 from "Visan Corp" under "Run without permission". I disabled them all.

Looks like you found it.

At the very bottom of the page I linked to I see:
Copyright © 2004–2011 Visan/RocketLife. Patents Pending

So I feel quite confident with Visan being evident in both places (IE addons and Website) you have found the cause of your issue.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

""I looked at the "Manage Addons" for IE and found 3 from "Visan Corp" under "Run without permission". I disabled them all.""
Well they are still disabled but it keeps popping up in my Taskbar. Guess that didn't work.
Here are the logs you wanted.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/27/2012 at 08:23 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1150

Core Rules Database Version : 8650
Trace Rules Database Version: 6462

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 02:03:51

Operating System Information
Windows XP Home Edition 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 642
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 36951
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 94134
File threats detected : 78

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@247realmedia[1].txt [ /247realmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@2o7[1].txt [ /2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@a1.interclick[1].txt [ /a1.interclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ad.proxad[1].txt [ /ad.proxad ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ad.wsod[1].txt [ /ad.wsod ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ad.wsod[3].txt [ /ad.wsod ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.ad4game[2].txt [ /ads.ad4game ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.as4x.tmcs.ticketmaster[1].txt [ /ads.as4x.tmcs.ticketmaster ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt [ /ads.bleepingcomputer ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.bleepingcomputer[2].txt [ /ads.bleepingcomputer ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.cinemode[2].txt [ /ads.cinemode ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.digital-digest[1].txt [ /ads.digital-digest ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.nba[1].txt [ /ads.nba ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.sdcentral[2].txt [ /ads.sdcentral ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.undertone[2].txt [ /ads.undertone ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.x10[2].txt [ /ads.x10 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ads.x10[3].txt [ /ads.x10 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@adserve.mizzenmedia[2].txt [ /adserve.mizzenmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@adtracker.americantowns[1].txt [ /adtracker.americantowns ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@assist.mediacomcable[2].txt [ /assist.mediacomcable ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@at.atwola[1].txt [ /at.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@atdmt[2].txt [ /atdmt ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@bravenet[1].txt [ /bravenet ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@brownshoe.112.2o7[1].txt [ /brownshoe.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@collective-media[1].txt [ /collective-media ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@dc.tremormedia[2].txt [ /dc.tremormedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@doubleclick[1].txt [ /doubleclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@e-2dj6wjnygndjwcp.stats.esomniture[2].txt [ /e-2dj6wjnygndjwcp.stats.esomniture ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ehg-esa.hitbox[2].txt [ /ehg-esa.hitbox ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ehg-gaddispartners.hitbox[1].txt [ /ehg-gaddispartners.hitbox ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@fortunecity[1].txt [ /fortunecity ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@fortunecity[2].txt [ /fortunecity ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@hitbox[1].txt [ /hitbox ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@invitemedia[1].txt [ /invitemedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ipcmedia.122.2o7[1].txt [ /ipcmedia.122.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@kontera[1].txt [ /kontera ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@lfstmedia[2].txt [ /lfstmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@marketlive.112.2o7[1].txt [ /marketlive.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@maxis.112.2o7[1].txt [ /maxis.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@media6degrees[1].txt [ /media6degrees ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@media6degrees[2].txt [ /media6degrees ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@mediacomcable[2].txt [ /mediacomcable ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@mediacomtoday[1].txt [ /mediacomtoday ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@mediafire[1].txt [ /mediafire ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@microsoftsto.112.2o7[1].txt [ /microsoftsto.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@microsoftwlcashback.112.2o7[1].txt [ /microsoftwlcashback.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@motricity.122.2o7[1].txt [ /motricity.122.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@nhl.112.2o7[1].txt [ /nhl.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@nintendo.112.2o7[1].txt [ /nintendo.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@oasn04.247realmedia[1].txt [ /oasn04.247realmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@openxxx.viragemedia[2].txt [ /openxxx.viragemedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@overture[2].txt [ /overture ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@parentingteens.about[1].txt [ /parentingteens.about ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@pcworldcommunication.122.2o7[1].txt [ /pcworldcommunication.122.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@petfinder[1].txt [ /petfinder ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@pfizer.122.2o7[1].txt [ /pfizer.122.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@pluckit.demandmedia[1].txt [ /pluckit.demandmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@search.mediacomcable[1].txt [ /search.mediacomcable ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@synacor.112.2o7[1].txt [ /synacor.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ticketsnow.112.2o7[1].txt [ /ticketsnow.112.2o7 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@ticketsnow[1].txt [ /ticketsnow ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.clickerpicker[2].txt [ /www.clickerpicker ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.hairfinder[2].txt [ /www.hairfinder ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.linktrack66[2].txt [ /www.linktrack66 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.mediacomcc[2].txt [ /www.mediacomcc ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.mediacomcc[3].txt [ /www.mediacomcc ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.mediacomtoday[1].txt [ /www.mediacomtoday ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.newstrackindia[2].txt [ /www.newstrackindia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\ed@www.ticketsnow[1].txt [ /www.ticketsnow ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Cookies\I913YNO9.txt [ /mediacomtoday.com ]

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor[Egun]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DOCUMENTS\CELESTIA\AA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DOCUMENTS\CELESTIA\AA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.EXE
ZIP ARCHIVE( C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DOCUMENTS\CELESTIA\AA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.ZIP )/ATMOSPHERE.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DOCUMENTS\CELESTIA\AA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.ZIP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ED\MY DOCUMENTS\BACKEDUP\CELESTIA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ED\MY DOCUMENTS\BACKEDUP\CELESTIA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.EXE
ZIP ARCHIVE( C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ED\MY DOCUMENTS\BACKEDUP\CELESTIA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.ZIP )/ATMOSPHERE.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ED\MY DOCUMENTS\BACKEDUP\CELESTIA\ATMOSPHERE\ATMOSPHERE.ZIP

Ok, I don't see how to attatch a file anywhere???
Thanks again,
Tim

#7 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Here is the removal instructions from RocketLife's site:

2.6 How do I uninstall the RocketLife Software?
NOTE: if any RocketLife web pages are being displayed, the browser cannot uninstall the software. If you aren't sure, just close all of your browser windows and start a new copy of Internet Explorer.
To uninstall the RocketLife Software, do the following:
Start Internet Explorer for Windows
Click on the Tools menu, and select the Options command..
In the area titled "Temporary Internet files", click on "Settings...".
In the area titled "Temporary Internet files folder" click on "View Objects...".
You will see an entry called "CFXEngine Object". Highlight the name of the plug-in and choose the "delete" option from the "File" menu.
If you ever want to get the RocketLife Software back, simply browse to http://www.rocketlife.com or any RocketLife member's website, and you will be invited to install the RocketLife software again.

#8 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

"CFXEngine Object". Is not there. ?????????
Did you want me to post the Autoruns file still?

Thanks,
Tim

#9 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

yes please post the autoruns for analysis.

#10 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

Ok, here ya go.

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "\\STARPORT01\EPSON Stylus CX4800 Series" "EPSON Status Monitor 3" "SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION" "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\e_fatiada.exe"
+ "APSDaemon" "Apple Push" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\apsdaemon.exe"
+ "Auto EPSON Stylus CX4800 Series on BETHS" "EPSON Status Monitor 3" "SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION" "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\e_fatiada.exe"
+ "avast5" "avast! Antivirus" "AVAST Software" "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\avastui.exe"
+ "EPSON Stylus CX4800 Series" "EPSON Status Monitor 3" "SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION" "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\e_fatiada.exe"
+ "QuickTime Task" "QuickTime Task" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe"
+ "RTHDCPL" "Realtek HD Audio Control Panel" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\rthdcpl.exe"
+ "StartCCC" "Catalyst® Control Center Launcher" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\clistart.exe"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java™ Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "Digital Line Detect.lnk" "Digital Line Detection" "BVRP Software" "c:\program files\digital line detect\dlg.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Address Book 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
+ "Microsoft Outlook Express 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "WMPNSCFG" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "ms-itss" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\information retrieval\msitss.dll"
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components" "" "" ""
+ "0" "" "" "File not found: About:Home"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks" "" "" ""
+ "SABShellExecuteHook Class" "ShellExecuteHook" "SuperAdBlocker.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasseh.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "avast" "avast! Shell Extension" "AVAST Software" "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\ashshell.dll"
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn.dll"
+ "WinRAR" "" "" "c:\program files\winrar\rarext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Roxio DragToDisc Shell Extension" "DirectCD Shell Extention DLL" "Roxio" "c:\program files\roxio\drag-to-disc\shellex.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "FileZilla3CopyHook" "fzshellext Dynamic Link Library" "" "c:\program files\filezilla ftp client\fzshellext.dll"
+ "Roxio DragToDisc Shell Extension" "DirectCD Shell Extention DLL" "Roxio" "c:\program files\roxio\drag-to-disc\shellex.dll"
+ "WinSCPCopyHook" "Drag&Drop shell extension for WinSCP (32-bit)" "Martin Prikryl" "c:\program files\winscp\dragext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "ACE" "AMD Desktop Control Panel" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\atiacmxx.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "avast" "avast! Shell Extension" "AVAST Software" "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\ashshell.dll"
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "CBrowserHelperObject Object" "BAE.dll" "Dell Inc." "c:\program files\dell\bae\bae.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class" "Java™ Quick Starter binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "Windows Messenger" "Windows Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "AppleSoftwareUpdate.job" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
+ "At1.job" "HP Customer Participation." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\hp deskjet 3050a j611 series\bin\hpcustpartic.exe"
+ "At2.job" "HP Customer Participation." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\hp deskjet 3050a j611 series\bin\hpcustpartic.exe"
+ "At3.job" "HP Customer Participation." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\hp deskjet 3050a j611 series\bin\hpcustpartic.exe"
+ "At4.job" "HP Customer Participation." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\hp deskjet 3050a j611 series\bin\hpcustpartic.exe"
+ "HP Photo Creations Communicator.job" "" "" "c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\hp photo creations\messagecheck.exe"
+ "HP Photo Creations Messager.job" "" "" "c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\hp photo creations\messagecheck.exe"
+ "SwitchReminder.job" "Switch Sound File Converter" "NCH Software" "c:\program files\nch software\switch\switch.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "!SASCORE" "SUPERAntiSpyware Core Service" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sascore.exe"
+ "Apple Mobile Device" "Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"
+ "AppMgmt" "Provides software installation services such as Assign, Publish, and Remove." "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll"
+ "Ati HotKey Poller" "ATI External Event Utility EXE Module" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\ati2evxx.exe"
+ "avast! Antivirus" "Manages and implements avast! antivirus services for this computer. This includes the resident protection, the virus chest and the scheduler." "AVAST Software" "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\avastsvc.exe"
+ "Bonjour Service" "Enables hardware devices and software services to automatically configure themselves on the network and advertise their presence." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
+ "getPlus® Helper" "getPlus® Helper" "NOS Microsystems Ltd." "c:\program files\nos\bin\getplus_helpersvc.exe"
+ "GoToAssist" "Citrix GoToAssist provides remote help to this PC." "Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist\480\g2aservice.exe"
+ "IDriverT" "Provides support for the Running Object Table for InstallShield Drivers" "Macrovision Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\installshield\driver\1050\intel 32\idrivert.exe"
+ "iPod Service" "iPod hardware management services" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe"
+ "JavaQuickStarterService" "Prefetches JRE files for faster startup of Java applets and applications" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe"
+ "KodakDigitalDisplayService" "KodakDigitalDisplayService" "Orb Networks, Inc." "c:\program files\kodak\digital display\orbkodaklauncher\dllstartupservice.exe"
+ "LIVESRV" "Downloads BitDefender updates and new malware signatures from the Internet" "BitDefender S.R.L." "c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender update service\livesrv.exe"
+ "nosGetPlusHelper" "getPlus® Helper" "NOS Microsystems Ltd." "c:\program files\nos\bin\getplus_helper_3004.dll"
+ "RoxMediaDB9" "Roxio RoxMediaDB9 Service" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\sharedcom\roxmediadb9.exe"
+ "RoxWatch9" "RoxSniffer9 Module" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\sharedcom\roxwatch9.exe"
+ "stllssvr" "SureThing Labelflash Disc Printer Service Module" "MicroVision Development, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\surething shared\stllssvr.exe"
+ "TomTomHOMEService" "TomTom Home Service for ejecting devices" "TomTom" "c:\program files\tomtom home 2\tomtomhomeservice.exe"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "Aavmker4" "avast! Asynchronous Virus Monitor" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys"
+ "AFS2K" "Audio File System" "Oak Technology Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\afs2k.sys"
+ "aswFsBlk" "avast! mini-filter driver (aswFsBlk)" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswfsblk.sys"
+ "aswMon2" "avast! Standard Shield Support" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys"
+ "aswRdr" "avast! TDI Redirect driver" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswrdr.sys"
+ "aswSP" "avast! Self Protection" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswsp.sys"
+ "aswTdi" "avast! Network Shield TDI driver" "AVAST Software" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswtdi.sys"
+ "ati2mtag" "ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys"
+ "bdfm" "BDFM Minifilter Driver" "" "File not found: system32\drivers\bdfm.sys"
+ "catchme" "" "" "File not found: C:\DOCUME~1\Ed\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys"
+ "Changer" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Changer.sys"
+ "DCamUSBVeo532" "Universal Serial Bus Camera Driver" "IC Media Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ubveo532.sys"
+ "DLABMFSM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlabmfsm.sys"
+ "DLABOIOM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaboiom.sys"
+ "DLACDBHM" "Shared Driver Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlacdbhm.sys"
+ "DLADResM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dladresm.sys"
+ "DLAIFS_M" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaifs_m.sys"
+ "DLAOPIOM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaopiom.sys"
+ "DLAPoolM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlapoolm.sys"
+ "DLARTL_M" "Shared Driver Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlartl_m.sys"
+ "DLAUDF_M" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudf_m.sys"
+ "DLAUDFAM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudfam.sys"
+ "DRVMCDB" "Device Driver" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys"
+ "DRVNDDM" "Device Driver Manager" "Roxio" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys"
+ "E100B" "NDIS 5 driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys"
+ "e1express" "Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 5.2 deserialized driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1e5132.sys"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"
+ "HDAudBus" "High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a" "Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
+ "HSF_DP" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsf_dp.sys"
+ "HSFHWBS2" "HSF_HWB2 WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsfhwbs2.sys"
+ "iaStor" "Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - ia32" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkhdaud.sys"
+ "lbrtfdc" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.sys"
+ "mdmxsdk" "Diagnostic Interface DRIVER" "Conexant" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"
+ "nv" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Version 56.73 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys"
+ "PCIDump" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.sys"
+ "PDCOMP" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDCOMP.sys"
+ "PDFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDFRAME.sys"
+ "PDRELI" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRELI.sys"
+ "PDRFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRFRAME.sys"
+ "Ptilink" "Direct Parallel Link Driver" "Parallel Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"
+ "PxHelp20" "Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys"
+ "SASDIFSV" "SASDIFSV.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys"
+ "SASKUTIL" "SASKUTIL.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil.sys"
+ "Secdrv" "SafeDisc driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "SONYPVU1" "Sony USB Lower Filter driver" "Sony Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sonypvu1.sys"
+ "USBAAPL" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys"
+ "wanatw" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys"
+ "WDICA" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WDICA.sys"
+ "winachsf" "HSF_CNXT driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsf_cnxt.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.iac2" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.sl_anet" "Audio codec for MS ACM" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"
+ "msacm.trspch" "DSP Group TrueSpeech™ Audio Codec for MSACM V3.50" "DSP GROUP, INC." "c:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "vidc.iv31" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv32" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv41" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "vidc.iv50" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "vidc.LEAD" "LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Codec" "LEAD Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lcodccmp.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicmp4demux.ax"
+ "Sonic Solutions AMR Decoder" "Sonic Solutions AMR Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicamrd.ax"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ATI Ticker" "" "" "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\ticker.ax"
+ "Bitmap" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder for Dell" "CyberLink Audio Filter for Dell" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator for Dell" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter for Dell" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\clnav.ax"
+ "CyberLink DxVA Filter" "" "" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\cldxva.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter for Dell" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter for Dell" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder for Dell" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter for Dell" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\clvsd.ax"
+ "Frame Eater" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Indeo® audio software" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Codec" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LCODCCMP.DLL"
+ "LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Decoder" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LCODCCMP.DLL"
+ "LVMWriter" "LVMWriter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\lvmwriter.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Sonic) DV Video Decoder" "DirectShow DV Video Encoder and Decoder" "MainConcept AG (Sonic)" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\sonicmcdsdv.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Sonic) DV Video Encoder" "DirectShow DV Video Encoder and Decoder" "MainConcept AG (Sonic)" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\sonicmcdsdv.ax"
+ "Media Analyser" "analyse Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\mediaanalyser.ax"
+ "MMACE Deinterlace" "" "" "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll"
+ "MMACE ProcAmp" "" "" "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll"
+ "MMACE SoftEmu" "" "" "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll"
+ "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"
+ "Photo Story 2 Trial Source Filter" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE\PSSF2Try.dll"
+ "PSI Parser" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\psiparser.ax"
+ "Record Queue" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Roxio Audio Decoder (DVD)" "ROXIO Audio Decoder" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\roxiodvdaudio.dll"
+ "ROXIO Audio Source 3.0" "VW Audio Source" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\audiosrc.ax"
+ "ROXIO Audio VCFChunker 3.0" "Chunker Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\chunker.ax"
+ "ROXIO Audio VCFLooper 3.0" "Looper Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\looper.ax"
+ "ROXIO AudioConvert 3.0" "AudioConvert Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\audconv.ax"
+ "ROXIO AudioGrabber 3.0" "VideoWave Frame Grabber" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\thumbnailgraber.ax"
+ "ROXIO ColorSpace Converter 3.0" "ROXIO Color Space Converter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\colorspconv.dll"
+ "ROXIO CrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0" "CrossGraphEx.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\crossgraphex.ax"
+ "ROXIO CrossGraphEx Source 3.0" "CrossGraphEx.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\crossgraphex.ax"
+ "roxio DCFilters Audio Sync Filter 2" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters Dragons Lair" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters DVD Muxer" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters DVDStream Reader" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters DVDStream Splitter" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters Mpeg I/II Decoder" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters Smart Resizer" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "roxio DCFilters Subpicture Mixer" "roxio DiscCopier DirectShow Filter Collection" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\dllshared\dcfilters9.dll"
+ "ROXIO Deinterlace 3.0" "Video Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\deinter.ax"
+ "ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0" "DVDCrossGraphEx.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\dvdcrossgraphex.ax"
+ "ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Source 3.0" "DVDCrossGraphEx.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\dvdcrossgraphex.ax"
+ "ROXIO Image/Colour Source 3.0" "Colour Frame Source" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\imagesource.ax"
+ "ROXIO ListImage Source 3.0" "ListFrameSource" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\listimagesource.ax"
+ "ROXIO LPCMSyncFilter" "LPCMSync Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\lpcmsyncfilter.dll"
+ "Roxio LVM File Source (Async.)" "LVMAsync" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\lvmasync.ax"
+ "Roxio MPEG Analyzer Filter" "MPEG File Analyzer Dynamic Link Library" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\roxiompegprop.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG Stream Analyzer" "Roxio MPEG Stream Splitter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpegstreamanalyzer.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG1 Audio Encoder" "ROXIO MPEG Audio Encoder" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\roxioaudioenc.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG1 Encoder" "ROXIO MPEG1 Codec" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg1vidcodec.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG1 Muxer" "ROXIO MPEG MUXER" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg1muxer.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG2 Demuxer" "ROXIO MPEG Demuxer" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\roxiompegdemuxer.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG2 Encoder" "ROXIO MPEG2 Codec" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg2vidcodec.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG2 Muxer" "ROXIO MPEG MUXER" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg2muxer.dll"
+ "Roxio MPEG2 Video Decoder" "ROXIO MPEG2 Codec" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg2vidcodec.dll"
+ "ROXIO Pan Zoom 3.0" "Video Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\panzoom.ax"
+ "ROXIO Pin Tee" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\roxioinftee.ax"
+ "Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Renderer" "MGICGFilter.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\plasmacgfilter.ax"
+ "Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Source" "MGICGFilter.ax" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\plasmacgfilter.ax"
+ "ROXIO QT Source" "QuickTime Loader" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\qtsource.ax"
+ "ROXIO QuickGrabber 3.0" "VideoWave Frame Grabber" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\thumbnailgraber.ax"
+ "ROXIO Raw Writer" "ROXIO Raw Writer" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mgirawwriter.dll"
+ "Roxio Repack Filter" "Repack Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\repackfilter.dll"
+ "ROXIO Scene Detector 3.0" "Video Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\scenedetector.ax"
+ "ROXIO SceneRecorder 1.0" "DVR support filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\scenerecorderfilt.ax"
+ "ROXIO Simple Dump 3.0" "Simple Dump Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\rxsimpledump.ax"
+ "Roxio Smart Decoder" "ROXIO MPEG2 Codec" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg2vidcodec.dll"
+ "Roxio Smart Encoder" "ROXIO MPEG2 Codec" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\mpeg2vidcodec.dll"
+ "ROXIO SpyPos 3.0" "Null-In-Place (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\mginullip.ax"
+ "ROXIO ThumbnailGrabber 3.0" "VideoWave Frame Grabber" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\thumbnailgraber.ax"
+ "Roxio Transport Stream Source" "ListFrameSource" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\tsmpegsource.dll"
+ "ROXIO VCFAudioMixer 3.0" "AudioFlt Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\audmf.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFDvrSupport 3.0" "DVR support filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\dvrsupportfilt.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFDVSceneDetect 1.0" "DVR support filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\dvscenedetectfilt.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFLatency 3.0" "Latency Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\latency.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFpeakmeter 3.0" "Peakmeter Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\peakmeter.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFVideoCutList 3.0" "Video CutList Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\vcutlist.ax"
+ "ROXIO VCFWaveform 1.0" "Waveform Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\waveform.ax"
+ "ROXIO Video Resampler 3.0" "Video Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\vresamfilt.ax"
+ "ROXIO Video VCFLooper 3.0" "Video Looper Filter (Sample)" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\vlooper.ax"
+ "ROXIO VideoCombine 3.0" "Video Effect Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\videocombine.ax"
+ "Roxio VOB Formatter" "VOBFormatter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\vobformatter.ax"
+ "Roxio Vob Loader" "VOBLoader" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\vobloader.ax"
+ "ROXIO WAV Dest 3.0" "MGI Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\wavhead.ax"
+ "Sewer" "MVWcDSutil" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\mvwcdsutil.dll"
+ "ShotDetect" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicmp4demux.ax"
+ "Sonic MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicdsmpeg.ax"
+ "Sonic MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicdsmpeg.ax"
+ "Sonic MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc" "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicm2vd.ax"
+ "Sonic MPEG-4 Video Decoder" "Sonic Mpeg-4 Video Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicm4vd.ax"
+ "Sonic Solutions AMR Decoder" "Sonic Solutions AMR Decoder" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicmc01\sonicamrd.ax"
+ "Stetch" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "SubPicture Encoder" "ROXIO SubPicture Encoder" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\mpeg\subpictenc.dll"
+ "VCG Null Renderer 3.0" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\videocompositing.ax"
+ "VCG Video Mixer 3.0" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\videocompositing.ax"
+ "VCGImageSource" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\videocompositing.ax"
+ "VMR9 Wrapper 3.0" "" "" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\videocompositing.ax"
+ "VW Input Selector" "Video Effect Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\inputselector.ax"
+ "VW Input Selector 2" "Video Effect Filter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files\roxio\videocore 9\inputselector.ax"
+ "WAV Dest Trial" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE\WavD2Try.dll"
+ "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "MyCompanyName" "c:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Screen capture Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "{1AD512C6-24AF-4395-82B4-2D3CF21F44A2}" "Roxio MP3 Encoder Dynamic Link Library" "Roxio" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\sharedcom\rxdsaudiostreamwriter.ax"
+ "{472C92F0-5438-423D-9B30-FD2932EA44EE}" "Roxio Audio Source Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\sharedcom\rxdsaudiosource.ax"
+ "{58FF69ED-8388-483B-B9AC-3EB04BBEB913}" "Roxio Audio Stream Reader Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\9.0\sharedcom\rxdsaudiostreamreader.ax"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "!SASWinLogon" "SUPERAntiSpyware WinLogon Processor" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saswinlo.dll"
+ "AtiExtEvent" "ATI External Event Utility DLL Module" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\ati2evxx.dll"
+ "GoToAssist" "Citrix Online GoToAssist" "Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist\480\g2awinlogon.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "EPSON Stylus CX4800 Series 2KMonitor5A" "EPSON Bi-directional Monitor" "SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION" "c:\windows\system32\e_flmada.dll"
+ "HP a011 Status Monitor" "Print Status Language Monitor" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\windows\system32\hpinkstsa011lm.dll"
+ "HP Discovery Port Monitor (HP Deskjet 3050A J611 series)" "HP Discovery Port Monitor" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\windows\system32\hpdiscopma011.dll"

Thanks,
Tim

#11 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:32 PM

I dont see it there.

It must be gone.

Is it still showing up?

#12 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Yes it is still showing up.
The really weird thing is that in the same spot it occupies there used to be an icon for HP Photo Creations.
Since Rocketlife started showing up the HP one doesn't.

Thanks,
Tim

#13 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Some have said that they have removed Photo Creations, and this removed the Rocketlife.

#14 willy800

willy800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Well that seems to have solved it.
It has not popped up now for a couple hours.

Thanks,
Tim

#15 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Post back if you have any more issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic