Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CLR20r3 - Applications not running

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ks17

ks17

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 AM

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

Just recently I've been having some difficulties with an error that has shown itself on two programs so far, but no others. The first is Puush, and it's screenshot is here:
Posted Image
Originally I thought my computer was having problems with just Puush, but I found another program that this happens to. It's FileHippo.com's update checker. Here is the screenshot of that one:
Posted Image

I've tried everything I could think of, and everything I could find online.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JColt

JColt

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Update or re install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and see if that helps. Both those programs depend on it.

#3 ks17

ks17
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

Already tried wiping all .NET Frameworks and reinstalling em all, didn't work any.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

I would just uninstall the applications...files get corrupted all the time.

I can't get a handle on just what puush.exe might be...I don't consider that a good sign of a well-written executeable.

Louis

#5 ks17

ks17
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Puush is a program for uploading screenshots instantly. It's great, found at www.puu.sh and I have uninstalled both and redownloaded and installed numerous times. I'm almost at the point where I think I might have to reinstall windows. Damnit.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

Well...the alternative is to uninstall and leave off...since you don't seem to have a general problem with other programs.

Not all programs are properly written, documented, and supported...I try to stay away from such.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users