- Was paying for McAfee premium service and one day - 3 weeks ago machine was freezing. McAfee was supposed to call me withing 15 minutes. They still have not called
- Used a company I'm not going to mention that had all 2nd and 3rd level support outsourced. I know a little about the computers. They did show me that my 2 machins in my tiny network were infected with a Trojan and I a crap load of Malware on it. I also paid for 3 months of tech support. They did clean the machines. ANd they are both runnin faster. But I don't believe it is protected. I;m not getting too much support from them. They keep telling me they are not on the machine.
- I'm beginning to think it is these idiots that are sigining onto my machine. When I run NETSTAT alone or with -a or -an commands I see IP address's Established. This is when nothing else is running on my machine. ANd the machine is running slower.
- I disabled the Administrator ID to see what would happen and they manually wrote in the Administrator desktop,ini file " This is Dirty ". I disabled the Fax and Telephony service.
- Now I see a service called MpKsl45735ff9 has been started in system even viewer.
- I run Microsofts Malware and Security Scanner and Microsoft Essentials Virus Scan once a week.
Any suggestions, I don't want to screw up my machine.
Thanks, Carol and RIck.
Any words of wisdom is appreciated
Edited by RicknCarol, 25 May 2012 - 03:18 PM.