Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what is zhotkey?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 tobyo

tobyo

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Does anyone know what this is? When I turn on my computer I get this "windows has encountered a problem" message with regard to zhotkey and it asks me if I want to report the problem. Sometimes I click yes but mostly I choose no. but...what is it and is there any way to get rid of this message?

I am not sure if this is in the correct forum but this machine runs XP so I thought I would start here.

thanks!

Edited by hamluis, 25 May 2012 - 05:30 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

FWIW

Louis

#3 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

FWIW

Louis

oh, interesting. my keyboard just says "Microsoft" on the top and "digital media keyboard 1.0A" on the bottom. I don't see Chicony anywhere, unless it's part of the tiny print. hmmmm.....

well, thanks for that info anyway! appreciate it.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Since malware may be disguised as just about anything...I'd try to eliminate that from consideration.

I'll move your topic to Am I Infected.

Louis

#5 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Since malware may be disguised as just about anything...I'd try to eliminate that from consideration.

I'll move your topic to Am I Infected.

Louis

okay, thanks. I did run Malwarebytes anti malware and it came up with nothing.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,058 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hello, it looks like a corrupt mulimedia keyboard driver.

click on START, select RUN,type MSCONFIG, clik OK, on startup tab click CLEAR "ZHOTKEY" then click OK, then restart.

Let me know.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hello, it looks like a corrupt mulimedia keyboard driver.

click on START, select RUN,type MSCONFIG, clik OK, on startup tab click CLEAR "ZHOTKEY" then click OK, then restart.

Let me know.

Hi. there is no "CLEAR" anything on that tab. it just shows a list of start up items and zhotkey is in the list. so.....I didn't know how to proceed. unless you meant "uncheck"?

I also didn't do any of the bottom part of your post here.

Please let me know! thank you.

Edited by tobyo, 30 May 2012 - 08:43 AM.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,058 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hello, I am moving you up to Internal Hardware so you can get proper direction for this.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Please do the following:

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

No installation required.

Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.

Go File>Save, and save it as AutoRuns.txt file to know location.

You must select Text from drop-down menu as a file type:

Posted Image

Attach the file to your next reply.

Louis

#10 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

hmmm, I am getting an error that says the file was too big to upload? only 57.6kb?? not sure if I should copy and paste so please advise.

thanks!

#11 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

Copy and paste works :).

Louis

#12 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

Copy and paste works :).

Louis

okay, wasn't sure....here it is:

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"
+ "APSDaemon" "Apple Push" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\apsdaemon.exe"
+ "avgnt" "Antivirus System Tray Tool" "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avgnt.exe"
+ "CHotkey" "Multimedia Keyboard Driver" "" "c:\windows\zhotkey.exe"
+ "HotKeysCmds" "hkcmd Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe"
+ "LogMeIn GUI" "LogMeIn Desktop Application" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\logmeinsystray.exe"
+ "Recguard" "Recguard MFC Application" "" "c:\windows\sminst\recguard.exe"
+ "ShowWnd" "" "" "c:\windows\showwnd.exe"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java™ Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
+ "TkBellExe" "RealNetworks Scheduler" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Address Book 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
+ "Microsoft Outlook Express 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Google Update" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "swg" "GoogleToolbarNotifier" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\googletoolbarnotifier.exe"
+ "WMPNSCFG" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office11\msoxmlmf.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "ms-itss" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\information retrieval\msitss.dll"
+ "mso-offdap" "Microsoft Office XP Web Components" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web components\10\owc10.dll"
+ "mso-offdap11" "Microsoft Office Web Components 2003" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web components\11\owc11.dll"
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components" "" "" ""
+ "0" "" "" "File not found: About:Home"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks" "" "" ""
+ "Microsoft AntiMalware ShellExecuteHook" "Shell Execution Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpshhook.dll"
+ "SABShellExecuteHook Class" "ShellExecuteHook" "SuperAdBlocker.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasseh.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn.dll"
+ "Shell Extension for Malware scanning" "AntiVirus context menu" "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\shlext.dll"
+ "Yahoo! Mail" "YMMAPI Module" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\common\ymmapi.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "NkvDropExt" "NkvDropExt DLL" "Nikon Corporation" "c:\program files\nikon\nkview6\nkvdropext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "igfxcui" "igfxpph Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
+ "Shell Extension for Malware scanning" "AntiVirus context menu" "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\shlext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "NkvDropExt" "NkvDropExt DLL" "Nikon Corporation" "c:\program files\nikon\nkview6\nkvdropext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn5\yt.dll"
+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Helper" "Google Toolbar" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO" "GoogleToolbarNotifier" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.7.7227.1100\swg.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll"
+ "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class" "Java™ Quick Starter binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer" "RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin" "RealPlayer" "c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\ie\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll"
+ "SingleInstance Class" "Yahoo! Single Instance for Mail" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn5\ytsingleinstance.dll"
+ "Viewpoint Toolbar BHO" "ViewBarBHO Module" "Viewpoint Corporation" "c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint toolbar\3.9.0\viewbarbho.dll"
+ "Yahoo! IE Services Button" "Yahoo! IE Services" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\common\yiesrvc.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "Easy-WebPrint" "Easy-WebPrint" "" "c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\toolband.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar" "Google Toolbar" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"
+ "Viewpoint Toolbar" "Viewpoint Toolbar (IE Host)" "Viewpoint Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\viewpoint\toolbar runtime\3.9.0\ieviewbar.dll"
+ "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn5\yt.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "Windows Messenger" "Windows Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "AppleSoftwareUpdate.job" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2808338875-3649639620-1979419245-1003Core.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2808338875-3649639620-1979419245-1003UA.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "MP Scheduled Scan.job" "Windows Defender Command Line Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpcmdrun.exe"
+ "RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-2808338875-3649639620-1979419245-1003.job" "RealUpgrade Launcher" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realupgrade\realupgrade.exe"
+ "RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-2808338875-3649639620-1979419245-1003.job" "RealUpgrade Launcher" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realupgrade\realupgrade.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "!SASCORE" "SUPERAntiSpyware Core Service" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sascore.exe"
+ "AntiVirSchedulerService" "Service to schedule Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus jobs and updates." "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\sched.exe"
+ "AntiVirService" "Offers permanent protection against viruses and malware with the AntiVir search engine." "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avguard.exe"
+ "Apple Mobile Device" "Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"
+ "AppMgmt" "Provides software installation services such as Assign, Publish, and Remove." "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll"
+ "Bonjour Service" "Enables hardware devices and software services to automatically configure themselves on the network and advertise their presence." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
+ "CCALib8" "Canon Camera Access Library 8" "Canon Inc." "c:\program files\canon\cal\calmain.exe"
+ "gupdate" "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "gupdatem" "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "gusvc" "Google Updater keeps your Google software up to date. If Google Updater Service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work." "Google" "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"
+ "IDriverT" "Provides support for the Running Object Table for InstallShield Drivers" "Macrovision Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\installshield\driver\11\intel 32\idrivert.exe"
+ "JavaQuickStarterService" "Prefetches JRE files for faster startup of Java applets and applications" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe"
+ "LMIGuardianSvc" "Support LogMeIn processes with quality assurance feedback" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\lmiguardiansvc.exe"
+ "LMIMaint" "LogMeIn Maintenance Service" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\ramaint.exe"
+ "LogMeIn" "LogMeIn" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\logmein.exe"
+ "ose" "Saves installation files used for updates and repairs and is required for the downloading of Setup updates and Watson error reports." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\source engine\ose.exe"
+ "PrismXL" "PrismXL Service" "New Boundary Technologies, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\new boundary\prismxl\prismxl.sys"
+ "Symantec Core LC" "Symantec Core LC" "" "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccpd-lc\symlcsvc.exe"
+ "Viewpoint Manager Service" "Ensures Viewpoint 3D and Rich Media Technologies are up to date" "Viewpoint Corporation" "c:\program files\viewpoint\common\viewpointservice.exe"
+ "WinDefend" "Helps protect users from malicious software, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\msmpeng.exe"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"
+ "YahooAUService" "Keeps your favorite Yahoo! software up-to-date with the latest features, tools, and enhancements." "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\softwareupdate\yahooauservice.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "AliIde" "ALi mini IDE Driver" "Acer Laboratories Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys"
+ "amdagp" "AMD Win2000 AGP Filter" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdagp.sys"
+ "APL531" "Stream Class Mini Driver" "Omnivision Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\filmscan.sys"
+ "asc" "AdvanSys SCSI Controller Driver" "Advanced System Products, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asc.sys"
+ "asc3550" "AdvanSys Ultra-Wide PCI SCSI Driver" "Advanced System Products, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asc3550.sys"
+ "Avgfwdx" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys"
+ "Avgfwfd" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys"
+ "avgio" "Avira AntiVir Support for Minifilter" "Avira GmbH" "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avgio.sys"
+ "avgntflt" "Avira mini-filter driver" "Avira GmbH" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys"
+ "avipbb" "Avira Security Enhancement Driver" "Avira GmbH" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys"
+ "CamAv" "Samsung USB Camcoder driver" "Samsung electronics, Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\camav.sys"
+ "Changer" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Changer.sys"
+ "CmdIde" "CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver" "CMD Technology, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys"
+ "dac2w2k" "Mylex Disk Array Controller Driver" "Mylex Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dac2w2k.sys"
+ "E100B" "Intel® PRO/100 Adapter NDIS 5.1 driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys"
+ "HdAudAddService" "High Definition Audio Function Driver v1.0a" "Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudio.sys"
+ "HDAudBus" "High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a" "Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
+ "HSF_DP" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsf_dp.sys"
+ "HSF_DPV" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsf_dpv.sys"
+ "HSFHWBS2" "HSF_HWB2 WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsfhwbs2.sys"
+ "ialm" "Intel Graphics Miniport Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialmnt5.sys"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkhdaud.sys"
+ "lbrtfdc" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.sys"
+ "LMIInfo" "RemotelyAnywhere Kernel Information Provider" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\rainfo.sys"
+ "lmimirr" "LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lmimirr.sys"
+ "LMIRfsDriver" "LogMeIn Rfs Drivemap Driver" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lmirfsdriver.sys"
+ "mdmxsdk" "Diagnostic Interface DRIVER" "Conexant" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"
+ "mraid35x" "MegaRAID RAID Controller Driver for Windows Whistler 32" "American Megatrends Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys"
+ "mxnic" "Macronix MX987xx Family Fast Ethernet Adapter Window Driver " "Macronix International Co., Ltd. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mxnic.sys"
+ "nv" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Version 56.73 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys"
+ "PCIDump" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.sys"
+ "PDCOMP" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDCOMP.sys"
+ "PDFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDFRAME.sys"
+ "PDRELI" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRELI.sys"
+ "PDRFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRFRAME.sys"
+ "Ptilink" "Direct Parallel Link Driver" "Parallel Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"
+ "ql1080" "Miniport Driver for QLogic ISP PCI Adapters" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql1080.sys"
+ "ql12160" "Miniport Driver for QLogic ISP PCI Adapters" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql12160.sys"
+ "ql1280" "Miniport Driver for QLogic ISP PCI Adapters" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql1280.sys"
+ "SASDIFSV" "SASDIFSV.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys"
+ "SASENUM" "SASENUM.SYS" " SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasenum.sys"
+ "SASKUTIL" "SASKUTIL.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil.sys"
+ "Secdrv" "SafeDisc driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "sisagp" "SiS NT AGP Filter" "Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisagp.sys"
+ "Sparrow" "Adaptec AIC-6x60 series SCSI miniport" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sparrow.sys"
+ "ssmdrv" "Avira Snapshot Driver" "Avira GmbH" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys"
+ "SunkFilt" "SunkFilt" "Alcor Micro Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sunkfilt.sys"
+ "sym_hi" "Symbios Hi-Perf SCSI Miniport Driver" "LSI Logic" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys"
+ "sym_u3" "Symbios Ultra3 SCSI Miniport Driver" "LSI Logic" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys"
+ "symc810" "Symbios Logic Inc. SCSI Miniport Driver" "Symbios Logic Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\symc810.sys"
+ "symc8xx" "Symbios 8XX SCSI Miniport Driver" "LSI Logic" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys"
+ "ultra" "Promise Ultra66 Miniport Driver" "Promise Technology, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ultra.sys"
+ "USBAAPL" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys"
+ "wanatw" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys"
+ "WDICA" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WDICA.sys"
+ "winachsf" "HSF_CNXT driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsf_cnxt.sys"
+ "WinDriver6" "WinDriver Device Driver 8.11" "Jungo" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\windrvr6.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.iac2" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.sl_anet" "Audio codec for MS ACM" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"
+ "msacm.trspch" "DSP Group TrueSpeech™ Audio Codec for MSACM V3.50" "DSP GROUP, INC." "c:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "vidc.iv31" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv32" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv41" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "vidc.iv50" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "vidc.SMP4" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\mcs_vfw.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Bitmap" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Canon Image Rotation Filter 1.1" "Canon Image Rotation Filter " "Canon Inc." "c:\program files\canon\mdp\canonrotatefilter.dll"
+ "Canon MDP Motion-JPEG Decoder" "Canon MDP Motion-JPEG Decoder Filter" "Canon Inc." "c:\program files\canon\mdp\canonmdpmjpegdecoder.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\audiofilter\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\audiofilter\claudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\audiofilter\claudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\navfilter\clnavx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\videofilter\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\audiofilter\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\videofilter\clvsd.ax"
+ "Frame Eater" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Indeo® audio software" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "LogMeIn Video Decoder" "LogMeIn Video Codec" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\racodec.ax"
+ "LogMeIn Video Encoder" "LogMeIn Video Codec" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\program files\logmein\x86\racodec.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Nikon) MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG (Nikon)" "c:\program files\common files\nikon\mpeg\nikondsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Nikon) MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG (Nikon)" "c:\program files\common files\nikon\mpeg\nikonesmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Nikon) MPEG Splitter" "Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept AG (Nikon)" "c:\program files\common files\nikon\mpeg\nikonspmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Nikon) MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG (Nikon)" "c:\program files\common files\nikon\mpeg\nikondsmpeg.ax"
+ "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"
+ "muvee Music Analyser" "Music Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmanalyse.ax"
+ "muvee WAV Encoder" "mvWavEncoder Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvwavenc.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Source" "Nero Library" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Stream Renderer" "Nero Library" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Stream Renderer" "Nero Library" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero Digital Audio Decoder" "Nero Digital Audio Decoding Filter" "Ahead Software AG and its licensors" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudio.ax"
+ "Nero Digital Parser" "NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax"
+ "Nero DVD Decoder" "MPEG-1/2/4 video decoder w/ DxVA" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax"
+ "Nero ES Video Reader" "NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax"
+ "Nero File Source" "Nero Library" "Ahead Software AG
" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefilesrc.ax"
+ "Nero QuickTime™ Audio Decoder" "QuickTime™ Audio Decoder" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtadec.ax"
+ "Nero QuickTime™ Video Decoder" "QuickTime™ Video Decoder" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtvdec.ax"
+ "Nero Video Decoder" "MPEG-1/2/4 video decoder w/ DxVA" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax"
+ "Nero Video Source" "Nero Library" "Ahead Software AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "psWav Dest" "Canon Utilities Support Library" "Canon Inc." "c:\program files\canon\camerawindow\mycamera\pswavdes.ax"
+ "QuickTime Source Filter" "QuickTimeSource Module" "" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesource.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Audio Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Transcode Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Video Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "Record Queue" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Render Dib" "Special Effects Sample" "ArcSoft" "c:\program files\arcsoft\software suite\photoimpression\ezrgb24.ax"
+ "ShotDetect" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "SMP4 Video Decoder " "" "" "c:\windows\system32\mcs_dec.ax"
+ "Stetch" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "MyCompanyName" "c:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Screen capture Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "!SASWinLogon" "SUPERAntiSpyware WinLogon Processor" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saswinlo.dll"
+ "igfxcui" "igfxsrvc Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll"
+ "LMIinit" "LogMeIn Remote Control Helper" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lmiinit.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "Canon BJ Language Monitor PIXMA iP3000" "BJ Language Monitor" "CANON INC." "c:\windows\system32\cnmlm61.dll"
+ "LogMeIn Printer Port Monitor" "RemotelyAnywhere Printer Port Monitor" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lmiport.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order" "" "" ""
+ "LMIRfsClientNP" "LogMeIn Virtual Disk Network" "LogMeIn, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lmirfsclientnp.dll"

#13 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

Disable the following by unchecking it: CHotkey" "Multimedia Keyboard Driver" "" "c:\windows\zhotkey.exe"

I would actually just delete it...but disabling is safer.

Reboot the system and see if your message appears.

Louis

#14 tobyo

tobyo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Disable the following by unchecking it: CHotkey" "Multimedia Keyboard Driver" "" "c:\windows\zhotkey.exe"

I would actually just delete it...but disabling is safer.

Reboot the system and see if your message appears.

Louis

I assumed you meant in msconfig from run yes? if so, yes, by unchecking the zhotkey on the startup tab did solve the issue. It is now in the list of startup items but at the bottom and unchecked.

and by the way, I did not see this: CHotkey" "Multimedia Keyboard Driver" "" "c:\windows\zhotkey.exe". I just saw zhotkey in the list and unchecked that.

Please let me know if I did this incorrectly.

thanks!

Edited by tobyo, 31 May 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#15 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

I did not mean or mention msconfig at all...I asked you to run Autoruns and it's Autoruns that is the startup manager, not msconfig.

Msconfig is not a tool designed to manage startups...it is a troubleshooting tool that many misuse because of lack of knowledge about its purpose/design...and unawareness that better tools exist to deal with startups.

Please...reverse whatever you did in msconfig.

Open the Autoruns program...find the item specified...uncheck it, please.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users