Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

YEHAAWW! EVERQUEST 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 r4d1c4l

r4d1c4l

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:37 PM

wow, I had a long discussion today with my girlfriend, and well....we broke up :thumbsup: Why? you may ask.....well

EVERQUEST 2!!! I am so excited I am getting it tonight, and I plan to skip school and work to lvl up!! Its weird tho, all I see is Halo 2 garb.....halo is a great game but, but EVERQUEST. Sorry, when everquest hit the PS2 my parents took me to a councilor.

Here is a link to the official site just in case:
http://www.station.sony.com/

By the way (btw) I really did break up with my girlfriend for everquest. No joke :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 09 November 2004 - 10:11 PM

Thats scary!! Go call her up and apologize and tell her you had a sudden mind meltdown :flowers:

Trust me when I saw these games are way too addictive, and though I am extremely jealous that you are going to play them, you are much better off keeping your girlfriend. At least see if you can provide enough time to your girlfriend and enough time to fulfill the drug called everquest

P.S. I expect to see some screenshots :thumbsup:

#3 twistofcain1976

twistofcain1976

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:23 PM

the trick is to try and get the girlfriend hooked on it too
then you just need another computer for you both to sit and spend quality time together in the nether world.

... at least that's what i'm trying to do. he he

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:14 PM

So...how is everquest...i played war of warcraft till 2 am last night and am already getting a bit addicted.

Is everquest fun, different, etc? Is it possible to be a solo player?

#5 r4d1c4l

r4d1c4l
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:50 PM

the trick is to try and get the girlfriend hooked on it too
then you just need another computer for you both to sit and spend quality time together in the nether world.

... at least that's what i'm trying to do. he he

woaa thats a good idea twist

yea eq is so fun i skiped school and i have been playing since, the best part is starting out on the boat in the beginning, they give you a little tutorial then you are off i am a lvl 21 Barbarian warrior.......but i havent played for the past few days because i bought Call of Duty: Finest hour for the ps2 now my time is on that especially the multi player....i need some fresh air i am going to go skateboard or somthing :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users