to Bleeping Computer.
My name is Jason and I'll be helping you with your computer problems. You can call me by my screename jntkwx or Jason is fine.
Some things to remember while we are working together.
- Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
- Please do not attach logs or put logs in code boxes (unless explicitly asked to)
- Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
- Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can also help.
- Do not run anything while running a fix.
- If you don't understand a step, please ask for clarification before continuing with any future steps.
Click on the Watch Topic
button and select Immediate Notification
and click on proceed
, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Note to others: The instructions here are intended for the person who began this topic. If you need help, please create your own topic in the appropriate forum.
Download and run exeHelper.
- Please download exeHelper from Raktor to your desktop.
- Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
- A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
- A log file named log.txt will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com
- Copy and paste the log.txt file to your next message.
If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file
", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).