Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Download All Topics With Replies Of A Forum For Offline Later

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sunandoghosh

sunandoghosh

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 27 February 2006 - 06:51 PM

Respected Techies and dear friends...

One question...???

How can i download all topics with replies of a forum for offline later viewing/reading...???

Obviously one way is opening each topic and saving the web page but its too time consuming...as there may be hundreds of topics in a forum with each topic having multiple replies...

what i am looking for is any way in which all topics/replies from a particular forum gets downloaded....????

(the best ideal solution which i am looking for is say a forum available offline as if i am online)

any software / program...(not requiring programming as i dont know programming...)...???

Thanks and regards

sunando

sunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:44 PM

I am sorry sunando but we do not allow our suite to be downloaded in such a way for offline reading. We have too much content and doing so would use up to much of our bandwidth and tax the servers.

When we do find people who are doing this, we ban their ip address in order to stop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users