Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer is acting weird

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 snow_ee

snow_ee

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

My computer is acting weird Please Help Me!!!!

*Edit: Moved topic from Malware Logs. No logs were included. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 19 May 2012 - 08:48 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

Unfortunately it is impossible to help you since you did not include any specific details about the issues you are having.

It is vital for the trouble-shooting process that you give us as many details as possible about what "acting weird" means and what is going on.

There are many things that could cause your system to act weird. It may or may not be malware related. It could also be hardware or software causing your issues.

Also, your topic was moved to Am I Infected due to the fact that you did not post any logs in Malware Removal Logs. If it is determined that logs are needed someone will let you know. Likewise, it it is not malware you will be directed to the proper forum.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 19 May 2012 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users