I was wondering if I could get some assistance on this issue, I've checked threads on Diablo's forums, and Blizzard isn't answering how to fix this issue.
Well during gameplay, and random times the screen completely blanks out all black, for anywhere from 1.5 secs to 7 sec durations. But during this visual blackout, there is still sound in the background, and the game is still going on. Sometimes it will force me to tab out of the actual game window.
What hardware do you have?
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
Antivirus Software: AVG
CPU: E8500 Duo Core 3.16Ghz
Video Card: EVGA 9800GTX+ 512mb
What have you done already?
- Updated Nvdia drivers
- Tried playing in Admin mode.
- Ingame option v-sinc tried off and on
- Turned ingame foreground max fps down from 150 to 50
- Play with all visual settings maxed out and at their lowest.
- Tried with in compatability mode.
All have failed so far, suggestions?
Edited by Tybudd, 18 May 2012 - 06:08 PM.