Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Joined

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MikeBerg

MikeBerg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi
My name is Mike Berg and I have been a network admin for the past 16 years. I have just been told that my job is being outsourced with
a company that is going to work for a lot less then I was. I am ok with that because I am going to be 63 in June and I can retire to a
part time desktop repair or help desk job while collecting my pension and social security. Actually I am really looking forward to it.
I came across this site while trying to investigate all options concerning pcs and problems they might have. So far I am really impressed
with it. I hope I can use it as a tool to resolve issue I might encounter fixing pcs. In any event I am on board and plan on reviewing as
much info as I can. Thanks for the wonderful resource.

Mike

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

You will no doubt have found a lot of practical advice about problems often encountered by users in the BC forums.
Remember there is always help with difficult problems if you post about them.
Welcome to BC,
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users