Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bamital Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 DiamondDog

DiamondDog

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hi

I have had a topic called 'Infected with Bamital Trojan' running for the last few days. The last thing you asked me to do was to run BlitzBlank which I did and returned the log. The Bamital message had not reappeared at that point when I sent back the contents of the log so I added that to my post. Unfortunately it did reappear about 10 minutes later which I sent another post to inform you.

I'm not sure whether the topic has been archived based on my previous optimistic comment. I'd be grateful if you could just confirm for me that it is still live or whether I need to continue working with you guys on this new topic.

Many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,784 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

Hi,

as long as you can reply to your thread, it is still open. I'm sure Gringo will get back to you once he's next online.

regards myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

animinionsmalltext.gif

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 DiamondDog

DiamondDog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

Many thanks for the response

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,784 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:15 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

animinionsmalltext.gif

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users