Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:30 AM
please create a log with DDS (if you can) and post it here:
Please run a scan with DDS:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_Scan
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE
Do you have a 32bit or a 64bit OS?
is that a bird? a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!
If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+