Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Forum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bootable

Bootable

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

My thread was closed twice. I advised the mod that I was having difficulties posting updates to my thread (reason: not auth to post updates to my own thread) but I never received a reply from him. Then he decides to close my thread again because I havent posted update. Go figure.

Bleeping forum this is. Frustrating more like it for me

PM exchange with the mod

Group:
Members

Sent 02 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

gringo_pr, on 02 May 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:
I have reopened it and gave new instructions

gringo

Im posting updates but Im getting this msg "[#103130] You do not have permission to reply to this topic."
Edit
Delete
Bootable

Group:
Members

Sent 06 May 2012 - 05:59 PM
Im posting updates but Im getting this msg "[#103130] You do not have permission to reply to this topic."
Edit
Delete
Bootable

Group:
Members

Sent 06 May 2012 - 05:59 PM
Edit
Delete

Page 1 of 1
Compose New
Add Reply

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hello Bootable and sorry for the confusion. I think the errors you were getting may be related to the fact that you were not logged in at the time.

To avoid a future topic getting closed again, lets just continue in this topic and see if we can get an idea of what is wrong with your computer.

If you encounter trouble posting, just send me a PM. :)

To start with, did you do the combofix steps yet Gringo instructed you to do? If so, please post me the log.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users