Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP! My computer won't boot!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 abale80

abale80

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hello,
I have an ABIT KN9 SLI motherboard and it won't boot past the first screen (the one with ABIT's logo on it)
It was on and working just fine for about 3 days then today it froze and wouldn't restart.

If you need the rest of my computers specs lets me know and I'll post them.

Any help would be great, thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

It was on and working just fine for about 3 days then today it froze and wouldn't restart.

Hello and Welcome -
You state that it was OK for about 3 days, can I ask how old the computer is, and how long have you owned it ?
Have you just replaced the M/board, as you make a point of giving the brand Etc. or have you just built / rebuilt it ?

If you wish to post the full details of the system, than please follow the directions in the link below -
Please post a snapshot with Speccy
Publish a Snapshot using Speccy =<< Directions

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users