Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question about Windows Firewall and Oovoo program.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dan50

Dan50

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Even though in the middle of having a oovoo webcam chat with a friend, my windows firewall thing appeared and I clicked "allow" button instead of cancel..why did this appear? When I first installed oovoo, I already allowed it and now it asked me again. I'm worried if this is related to the ads. I also noticed after signing out of my Facebook account, instead of taking me to the Facebook globe page, it takes me to the Samsung mobile on the Facebook page. I checked on my other computer but on the other computer, it takes me right back to the main Facebook page and does not take me to the ad. This problem started happening after I clicked "allow" button on the oovoo thing when it said oovoo llc allow or don't allow..someone please help. I shouldn't have clicked "allow" button and I really regret doing that. I'm very worried. Would resetting my Windows Firewall let me re choose this choice? I am worried if I got an adware or something from allowing it.

Edited by hamluis, 20 May 2012 - 06:19 PM.
Moved from Web Browsing/Email to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users