Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upgrade Netbook RAM

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel® Atom™ CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152616 MB, Free - 117873 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1468
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

As a very convenient use in bed, as I have been with a spinal condition, I got a Presario Mini Compaq CQ-10-100 WD943LA#AKH that has functioned pretty nice. I want to update RAM to 2G but have been unable to get straightly what card is compatible. The current one is PC2 6400-666. I have been said that the new one should be SODIMM DDR2 2GB 800MHZ PC2-6400. I feel it a little different to the current one and I am not ful convinced. Could you be so kind to give some orientation. In HP web page I do not get inmediate answer, but through the discussion forum that takes a lot to answer. Many thanks and greetings.
"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users