Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paste and copy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chopitupnice

chopitupnice

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hi, I have two questions. 1. How do you cut and paste? 2. I have fire fox as my browser. Is there a way I can copy my pass word. And not have to type it in every time I want to enter a site?. You have a very nice forum! Regards chop it up

*Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 10 May 2012 - 10:41 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Xircal_*

Guest_Xircal_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hi, I have two questions. 1. How do you cut and paste? 2. I have fire fox as my browser. Is there a way I can copy my pass word. And not have to type it in every time I want to enter a site?. You have a very nice forum! Regards chop it up

What's your operating system?

As regards passwords, install this Firefox add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/?src=cb-dl-users

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

1. How do you cut and paste? - Like I just did with your question -
Highlight the text you wish to copy, with your mouse, hold the Left button down and drag it over the text - Now while highlighted, press CTRL + C
To Paste it Left click on the area you want to paste and press CTRL + V

There are several other ways, but you only need this for now -

That is the quick / simple version - Or you can use GOOGLE to ask "How do I copy and Paste" - I am sure you will find hundreds of items there -

Thank You -
EDIT -
Also read - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/cut-copy-and-paste-in-windows/

Edited by noknojon, 10 May 2012 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users