Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank you in advance...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Crazkd2

Crazkd2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hello, and thank you for offering a free forum for people like me to learn from others. I have accumulated several computers over the years and I use them in different facets of my work life. I own a couple of laptops (each for a different purpose) and a desk top in my office. Then of course, my whole family has a computer. Lately, I have been learning how to "refresh" my computers and have successfully brought 4 IBM T42 Thinkpads back to life (for me and a couple friends) using the PowerMax disc and the 8 IBM Recovery discs. I am looking forward to learning more about computers in general and would like to build my "ultimate" computer from scratch. Thank you all, in advance, for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

Welcome to BC! There is a wealth of information here, advice from people with expertise in different areas, and when you begin to build the great American computer, help if you need it.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users