Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Please download MiniToolBox
to Desktop and run it.
If unable to download from the problem computer use a good one download the file to a CD or Flash driver and pace the file on the desktop of the problem computer.
Checkmark the following boxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP Configuration
- List Last 10 Event Viewer Errors
- List Users, Partitions and Memory Size
and copy/paste the log (Result.txt) into your next post.
I also need to see the result of this scan.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
The scan will also create this Attach.txt
log I would also like to see the content.
Please post it in a other post for my review, do not attach the file.
Let me know if the problem persists.