Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 depose

depose

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

I've been using BC for a few years to help me in the usage of Combofix and other tools. I'm a full time senior tech at a huge corporation, and have my own PC repair business on the side. I'm asked to clean, repair & optimize all types of PC's, so this forum has proven helpful in so many ways! Hope I can return the favor someday! Would love to be part of the tech crew!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Many of the BC staff originally were Members who were noticed by the quality, accuracy, and helpfulness of their posts.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users