Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just wanted to say and give a little background

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Squig

Squig

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hello everyone. I think I have found the best place to come for computer help, at least according to my friends,
and the fact that every time I do online searches for computer help topics you guys always seem to show as one of the the first sites
listed.
After 50 years I've finally found something that truly peaks my interests more than just the sox, celtics, patriots and the bruins.
I have had pc's since the early 80's but in the past couple of years I have to come to realize how much I enjoy working with,
trouble shooting and diagnosing computers problems as a hobby. The amount of time I have spent trying to fix my sons computers and how
much I actually do not know has brought me to BleepingComputer for help. Whereas I will be looking for a lot of computer help and
info, I would very much like to be able to return the favor and help someone else in the future as my understanding of computers grows.
I am really excited about this opportunity. Thanks Squig

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

The amount of information here is staggering, to be sure, if for no other reason than Members are being helped with unique situations, and these change over time as computers and applications become more and more complex.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users