Hello, this is a system file so it cannot be removed . It needs to be repaired.
Please download MBRCheck.exe
by a_d_13 from one of the links provided below and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2Link 3
- Double-click on MBRCheck.exe to run it. Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator).
- It will open a black window...please do not fix anything (if it gives you an option).
- When complete, you should see Done! Press ENTER to exit.... Press Enter on the keyboard.
- A log named MBRCheck_date_time.txt (i.e. MBRCheck_07.21.10_10.22.51.txt) will appear on the desktop.
- Please copy and paste the contents of that log in your next reply.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note:
When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.