Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CPU or Network Card

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Thrax

Thrax

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

I had some issues that I though was hard drive related but they seemed to resolved after doing a chkdsk /r... I did notice some speed issues and found that when I am having these issues the 2nd core of my CPU is maxed out even though my system idle process is at 99% also when I click show Kernel times in task mgr I am getting mostly red on that CPU

what I have found out is that if I disable the network card the problem stops ..so I enables the card and disconnected the router and the problem was unchanged. So I dont think its a virus or maleware also have run malewarebytes and tdskiller no infections

I have updated my network card drivers yesterday with no change

oh one more symptom is long boot times
Life is too short to spell right on the internet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users