Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happili Virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Unhappi

Unhappi

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

I just ran CF and ALL of my program files are now GONE! HELP!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Unhappi

Unhappi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Just ran CF to fix happi virus and now ALL of my program files aren't working! HELP!!!

#3 Unhappi

Unhappi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Ok sorry for the panic. I just ran CF...got all the way to end where it gave me the whole log. Can't send it here because nothing on my PC is working. When I click in any program it says "illegal operation. This registry key has been marked for deletion". Can someone Please help me? Thanks!

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hello Unhappi and :welcome: to BleepingComputer.

Reboot your computer once, that should fix the problem.

If you need help analyzing your logs, please make sure that you read the information about getting started and start a new thread HERE, including a link to this thread as well as the requested logs.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users