Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dealing with the redirected java script warning page when i am trying to turned off java script contents

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 zkteh

zkteh

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi, how can i deal with the redirected java script warning page ( it told me to turn on java script ) when i am trying to turned off java script content ?
Posted Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In fact, i am trying to remove the POP UP Survey by turning off java script content ( some page doesn't redirect me to the warning page ) :blink: OR did you have any other method to remove the POP UP Survey ?

Edited by zkteh, 29 April 2012 - 10:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

and finaly i found the solutions .... by using the "insecpt element"

#3 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Hmmmm i am on IE6 and that page works FINE w/o scripts..... (I usually have them disabled)

What part of the site were you getting that warning on?

#4 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

I forgotten that , but since i had found the solution.... i will not tell you about that... :whistle:

What actually i want is finding a working survey bypass ( from file sharing site )e.g. SharehCash .... :mellow:

#5 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi, how can i deal with the redirected java script warning page ( it told me to turn on java script ) when i am trying to turned off java script content ?

In fact, i am trying to remove the POP UP Survey by turning off java script content ( some page doesn't redirect me to the warning page ) :blink: OR did you have any other method to remove the POP UP Survey ?

Sry for the image ..... ,
Warning Page = Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can be easily remove... Survey = Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#6 NpaMA

NpaMA

• Members
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

First off, I want to recommend you stay away from sites like the above that want to force you to do a survey and make them money before giving you a download link. Especially if they're illegal sites (like many are). It's most likely an overall scam and even if you complete the survey nothing will happen other than you giving them $$.

Next, assuming the site is 100% legit, and all games are legal - you are basically stealing by not taking the survey. They're charging you a "survey" instead of real cash.

Finally, if the site is illegal (which I think it is) - no one at BC can help you due to the forum rules.

Edited by NpaMA, 19 May 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#7 zkteh

zkteh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

you are basically stealing by not taking the survey

I know, so can you help me with the bypass ? (silently )

And you are a bit talkative (because i already know B) )

Edited by zkteh, 20 May 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#8 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Do not ask questions that are illegal in nature. This includes downloading or sharing copyrighted software, information on how to crack software, or change an administrator password.

The quote is from the introduction to BleepingComputer -
If this is the area covered by your problem, then we can not help you -

Thank You -

#9 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

The forum rules are linked to...in my signature.

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

In accordance with what has been posted thus far...this topic is now closed.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users