Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer support service - Chinese diagnostic cards

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Akselpl

Akselpl

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi
I am very happy that i found this place. I hope You can give me some useful information because i didnt find it on my national forums.
Very soon i will open the Computer Support Service. I will be repair, back-up, instal etc. pc and laptops...
Now i am thinking what will be the better option:
Better to buy "used" every kind of motherboard(i mine socket) Every kind of memory(i mine ddr1,2,3,dimm) agp GPU, pcie GPU and so on...
Or
Better to buy that Chinese diagnostic card with leds which You can find here:
http://www.shopsintech.com/index.php?cPath=2_34

There price is very similar.

Of course i could use POST diagnostic card, my knowledge and experience but i want to have good backup in my computer service.
I want to look a bit professional :)
Guys i really need that advice. That diagnostic cards are a new stuff for me and i know very little about them.

Every advice for Computter Support Service will be welcome!

Cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users