Please run the following:
Run TDSSQLook again and this time selection Option B. It will open up a blank Notepad window. Copy and paste the following text (everything in the code box) into that Window and then close it using the file saving option. This will automatically run the script and should restore the files from quarantine back to their proper locations.
REN "C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\29.04.2012_09.47.13\susp0000\svc0000\tsk0000.dta" SPTD.SYS
COPY "C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\29.04.2012_09.47.13\susp0000\svc0000\SPTD.SYS" C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
- Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. <-- very important
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
to run an online scanner from ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activeX control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
- Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- When the scan completes, press the LIST OF THREATS FOUND button
- Press EXPORT TO TEXT FILE , name the file ESETSCAN and save it to your desktop
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Press the BACK button.
- Press Finish
and download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (version X)
Having the latest updates ensures there are no security vulnerabilities in your system.NEXT Your Java is out of date. Java™ 6 Update 17
can be updated from the Java control panel Start > Control Panel
(Classic View) > Java
(looks like a coffee cup) > Update Tab
> Update Now
An update should begin; > follow the prompts.
Please advise how the computer is running now and if there are any outstanding issues
Microsoft MVP - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015