Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NormT

NormT

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Have been perusing the forum and decided to introduce my self. I am an experienced computer user whom some of my friends call an expert, but I'm learning that there is so much more that I don't know than what I know. For example I am trying to fix a friend's computer that had thousands of infections, according to Super Antispyware. Still having serious problems with it. Currently running a really slow scan to post in the Malware forum, but I think I'll finally go to sleep and post the results later in the am. Greetings to all and I'm glad to have joined this fine forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,413 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

Greetings to you, welcome to Bleeping Computer!

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

I am confident our Members can help you remove the malware.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users